SonicSoul & LensLover

Stars Aligned
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the bustling city, days were passing swiftly as Haechan and Iseul immersed themselves in the ebb and flow of their daily lives. The exchanged items, temporarily forgotten, held the potential to reunite them, quietly waiting for the moment when fate would once again intertwine their paths.

 

Haechan's days were a whirlwind of coffee shop banter, music rehearsals, and soulful songwriting sessions. His guitar became an extension of himself, as he poured his emotions into every strum and lyric. The melodies he crafted held a piece of his heart, and as he dreamed of stepping onto the stage, it became his sanctuary—a place where he could one day share his passion with the world.

 

Meanwhile, Iseul's days were filled with the artistry of photography. She worked diligently at the fashion magazine, capturing elegant fashion spreads and evocative portraits. The camera lens became her window to the world, allowing her to freeze moments of beauty and express her unique vision.

 

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

 

 

One sunny afternoon, as Haechan prepared to meet Renjun, he stumbled upon Minjun holding the forgotten scrapbook. Curiosity twinkled in his little brother's eyes as he admired the carefully curated photographs within its pages. Haechan's heart skipped a beat, realizing that the time had come to reunite the scrapbook with its rightful owner.

 

"Hyung, whose pictures are these?" Minjun asked, his eyes wide with wonder.

 

Haechan took a deep breath, knowing he couldn't delay the truth any longer. "Minjun, those pictures actually belong to someone else. It's an important book that we need to return. Do you remember when I accidentally switched bags at the train station?"

 

Minjun furrowed his brows in confusion but nodded, recalling Haechan mentioning it to him. "Oh, so this is their book? Are you going to give it back?"

 

Haechan smiled, grateful for Minjun's understanding. "Yes, Minjun. I need to find a way to return it to the person who owns it. But first, let's talk to Renjun. He might have some ideas on how to do it."

 

Together, Haechan and Minjun made their way to the park, where Renjun was waiting with his characteristic warm smile. As they settled on the park bench, Haechan shared the story of the exchanged belongings and the need to find their rightful owners.

 

Renjun listened attentively, his brows furrowing in thought. "Haechan, this is quite a predicament. We need to find a way to locate the person who has your notebook and the one whose scrapbook you possess."

 

Haechan nodded, determination gleaming in his eyes. "That's exactly what we need to do, Renjun. But the problem is, we don’t know who that person is or how to contact them"

 

Suddenly, a lightbulb moment flickered in Renjun's mind. "Haechan, I have an idea," he exclaimed with excitement. "Why don't we use the power of social media?”

 

Haechan's eyes widened with anticipation as Renjun explained his plan. "We can post the pictures from the notebook on your Instagram account, along with the same captions that were written in the scrapbook. It's a way to let them know that their belongings are safe and in our possession."

 

Haechan slapped his forehead. "Why didn't that idea occur to me?" he chuckled. "You're a genius, Renjun. I guess that's why you're the brains behind these kinds of operations."

 

Renjun smirked, enjoying the moment of teasing. "Well, someone has to keep you on your toes, Haechan. Now let's get those pictures posted and bring these lost items back to where they belong."

 

With a renewed sense of purpose, Haechan eagerly grabbed his phone and logged into his Instagram account. He carefully selected the captivating photographs from the scrapbook, ensuring each image captured the essence of the artist's talent. As he uploaded the photos, he typed the captions precisely as they appeared in the scrapbook, allowing the original owner to recognize their own words.

 

Underneath the pictures, Haechan also added a vague but heartfelt message: "Keeping these memories safe until they find their way back home. If you see this, know that your scrapbook is in good hands. Let's connect and return what belongs to you."

 

Haechan hit the "Share" button, his heart racing with anticipation. The images and captions echoed through the digital realm, carrying the echoes of fate's touch. He hoped that the right person would stumble upon the post and recognize their own artistic creations.

 

"Now we just have to wait and see," Haechan said with a mix of excitement and impatience.

 

Minjun, pouting playfully, chimed in, "I hate waiting, hyung! It's so boring!"

 

Haechan chuckled at Minjun's adorable sulky expression. "I know, Minjun, but sometimes we have to be patient. Let's hope the universe works its magic soon."

 

Renjun chimed in with a smile. "Minjun, you like playing soccer, right? Well, that's definitely not boring! How about we have a little soccer match while we wait? It'll make the time fly by."

 

Minjun's eyes lit up, excitement replacing his earlier pout. "Yes! Let's play soccer!"

 

And just like that, the three of them dashed across the park, the sound of laughter and the thud of a soccer ball filling the air.

 

Days passed, and Haechan's Instagram post garnered attention from fellow art enthusiasts and curious souls. Support poured in, with kind messages and shares spreading the story far and wide. Yet, the true owner of the scrapbook remained elusive.

 

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

 

One evening, Iseul sat in her living room, completely absorbed in the pages of a captivating book. The evening sun streamed through the windows, casting a warm, golden glow over the room, creating a cozy atmosphere that enveloped her. She knew that tomorrow held an important event, one she was obligated to attend with her mother. However, in that quiet moment, she relished the solitude, savoring the last moments of tranquility before the hectic evening ahead.

 

At that moment, Iseul's peaceful evening of reading was interrupted by a ringing phone. Glancing at the screen, she saw Sooah's name flashing across it. With a sigh, she picked up the call.

 

"Hey, Iseul! Long time no see. What are you up to?" Sooah's enthusiastic voice filled the line.

 

Iseul paused, her eyes still fixed on the book in her hands. "Oh, hey Sooah! I'm actually just here at home, enjoying a good book. What about you?"

 

There was a momentary pause before Sooah replied, her voice filled with excitement. "Well, I have a proposal for you. How about we go out for some shopping? It's been ages since we last went on an adventure together!"

 

Iseul hesitated, torn between the allure of her book and the prospect of spending time with her cousin. "Hmm, as much as I'd love to join you, I'm really into this book right now. I don't want to put it down just yet."

 

Sooah's voice was filled with persuasion. "Come on, Iseul! You're always either working or cooped up at home. Let's take a break and have some fun! Plus, I heard there's a great sale happening today."

 

Despite her best efforts to resist, Iseul found herself nodding in defeat as she held the phone to her ear.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter