Tulips and Rose

Serendipity
Please log in to read the full chapter

Becky can't help but smile. She's been smiling the whole day and Irin can't help but think what the hell happened to her best friend? Usually if she teases Becky she would tease back or hit her playfully but today, she just kept smiling. 

 

"Are you going on a date with P'Freen?" Irin asked. Becky is only like this if she have plans with Freen that she's excited about. 

 

"It's a secret" Becky said as she stuck her tongue out playfully teasing the latter. Irin just shook her head and just decided not to ask anymore.

 

Becky doesn't have to say anything though. Their actions are way too clear. It's fascinating how the those two are different yet the same. Irin have watched and supported them in everything and just like what Freen once said in an interview, she found her middle. No name needed to be dropped, everyone really knows who is it. The girl beside her is Freen's middle. But she's more than just a middle, she's also her first, the one that's above everyone and everything. And hopefully, the last, the last person she'll talk to at the end of the day, the one she'll spent her whole life with, the one she'll share her adventures with. Becky is her first, middle and her last. 

 

"You're glowing" Irin can't help but compliment her best friend. She's not lying though, both her and Freen are glowing and they both look so happy. 

 

"I'm already treating you this dinner what else do you want?" Becky eyed her suspiciously which made Irin laugh.

 

"It's P'Freen isn't it?" Irin asked and Becky's face suddenly turned red. She doesn't answer the question and there's really no need for that. 

 

Becky have always been the bold one. She's always the one who does the first move. She isn't afraid to voice out her feelings but lately, she's been quiet. She's been more private but yet not afraid to show her feelings. Irin have thought that maybe it's because of Freen. The older one have always been private especially now that she also needs to protect those people around her.

 

"I know you're in love right now but if it's not P'Freen then I won't accept it" Irin said seriously. Becky doesn't really talk about anyone except Freen but just incase there are other people who are making moves with Becky there's just no way she would let them near her best friend except for Freen.

 

"You all want P'Freen for me" Becky said shyly as she looks down her phone obviously waiting for Freen to reply. She always talk to Freen whenever they are together or not. 

 

"Well, who wouldn't want P'Freen?" Irin shrugged. Becky instantly glared at her. 

 

"Dude chill, no one's taking her away from you" Irin wanted to more but decided not to. For sure Becky would sulk until they get home if she does that.

 

"As if I'll let anyone" Becky rolled her eyes. Irin chuckled at her best friend's silliness. It's true though, Becky wouldn't let anyone near her P'Freen. No one will and no one can take her away from her. 

 

"On a serious note though, I mean... I just wanted to know" Becky suddenly felt so shy and Irin seeing this for the first time got curious but decided to just wait patiently for her best friend to talk. 

 

"From other people's perspective, from your perspective, does P'Freen and I really look like a couple?" Irin was stunned at Becky's question. Well, is it really a question? It's better off as a statement rather than a question. Why the hell would everyone around them ship them if they don't look like a couple?

 

"From my perspective?" Irin started to think of the right words. She has seen everything those two have gone through and it was never easy but not any of them wanted to give up. They have really gone through thick and thin.

 

"You two are a married couple" Irin isn't really good at describing things but Freen and Becky are really acting like a married couple.

 

"More context please?" Becky rolled her eyes. What Irin has said doesn't really explain anything.

 

"As much as I wanted to smack your head, this is the first time we ever talk like this so let me continue" Irin said as she took a sip of water before continuing.

 

"You and P'Freen have a lot of differences but through time, you two have learned how to balance each other. It's as if you two are becoming one now" Irin chuckled as she remembers how the both of them starting to act like each other. 

 

"You've been drawing a lot recently, though it's just random lines or some easy simple drawings like a tree or a butterfly but you are starting to like it. P'Freen on the other hand is starting to workout. She's been doing pilates right?" Irin tries her best to explain.

 

"The way you two also take care of each other is on a different level" She chuckled as she imagined how the two look like a lovestruck couple. Becky looked at her confused.

 

"What would you think if I fix your hair? Or wipe away your mouth using my hand?" Becky looked at her in disgust.

 

"Would you go out on a fancy dinner with me? Or can we have an intimate lunch with your family? How about I gave you a bouquet of artificial flowers that was meticulously picked by me and give it to you in front of the media, fans, director and casts so that you won't ever forget your very first movie?" Irin saw Becky blushing so hard. 

 

"Okay fine I get it now. Stop! Stop! I feel like I'm gonna puke just by thinking of you doing it" She slapped Irin's arm as she saw her with that goofy look on her face. 

 

"But in all honesty, I was surprised when P'Freen did that. I mean we both know what she's going through, when I heard that she gave you flowers in front of everybody the first thing came to my mind is 'Is she okay?' 'Did it trigger her anxiety?' 'Did the company forced her?' there's a lot o

Please log in to read the full chapter