Her Lilly

Serendipity
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Are you okay? What happened?" Nam rushed to Freen as soon as she arrived at the younger's apartment. Freen suddenly asked her to visit her and have a drink with her which is very rare. She thought that there must be something bothering her. She knows what Freen was going through and it made her more overprotective of her.

"Calm down" Freen laughed as she placed a hand on Nam's shoulder and lead her in the living room.

"Sit down. I'll get the wine" 

Freen can't help but shake her head while looking at her friend. She's starting to think about why out of all of her friends Nam was the one she decided to call.

"Does Becky know that I'm here?" Nam asked as she took out her phone while worriedly looking at Freen who is busy in the kitchen preparing some food for both of them. 

"No and don't tell her" She said and she saw Nam nodded and didn't even bother to ask anymore. 

"Here" Freen placed the tray on the table. She opened the wine and poured some on the glasses for her and Nam. 

"Cheers!" Nam took a sip of the wine. Freen laughed and took a sip of hers as well.

"I'm done. I'll be driving so, a sip is enough" Though she didn't want to let the younger one to drink alone, she also didn't want to drive drunk.

"Then sleep here. I'll lend you some clothes" Nam eyed her suspiciously.

"What will Becky think if she knew about this? You didn't even invite her over. Freen don't hurt Becky like this" Ofcourse Nam would be the great protector of FreenBecky's relationship. She's the captain remember? 

"You are my friend. It's not like you haven't slept here" 

"Not because she will not kill you means she won't kill me" Nam rolled her eyes.

Why does she call Nam? Freen suddenly realizes that the reason why she chooses Nam is because she knows her very well. Nam is that friend who always jokes around but when you need someone she will definitely be there for you. She's been with them right from the start. She's been there with her and Becky when things aren't easy for them and still there for them when they succeed.

"Ya! Stop staring like that. You're scaring me" You know when Becky says that Freen's eyes are beautiful? It really is. Her eyes are so expressive that you will feel strong emotions the moment you look at it.

"Thank you" Freen said as she hugged Nam. 

Is this Freen? Nam asked herself. Though Freen is an extrovert, she's that kind of person who will never say her feelings directly. 

"Thank you for what?" Nam asked as she hugged her back. Freen breakaway from the hug.

"Thank you for raising me" She gave Nam a bright smile as she pauses for a moment.

"Since Becky is the youngest, we often say that we raised her but what we didn't realize is that, you raised me as well" At this point Nam was very confused but at the same time whatever Freen was saying also makes sense.

"No, You grew up with me. You grew up with us and I wanted to thank you for that. For staying by my side. For always protecting me and Becky" Freen gave her a sincere smile. Nam could feel tears starting to form in her eyes.

"You are a lovely person Freen. Let's continue to grow together okay?" Nam gave her a smile and a hug.

"Anyways, as much as I wanted to continue this heart felt scene, I know you didn't call me for this" Nam looked at her suspiciously and Freen just laughed at her. 

"P'Nam I love her" Freen smiled confidently. Everyone knows it eventhough she won't say it out loud but her being like this, simply means she's down. She's down real bad.

Nam took out her phone and played with it. Freen's emotions is just too much for her to handle. She needs a bit of distraction not to look at the latter's eyes or else both of them will cry out of emotions.

"What do you love about her?" Nam asked. It's so rare for Freen to pour her heart out so why not let her speak?.

"I don't know. It doesn't make sense" Freen laughed but Nam knows her very well. She knows that the latter was digging deep to her feeling and trying to find the right words to describe it.

"With her it's weird. You know, it's just so weird" Freen's face suddenly became serious. Nam placed a hand on her arm to reassure her that she was listening.

<
Please log in to read the full chapter