Back he Comes

You were the One

No One's POV:

She has finally settled in one place for the time being. This will be enough time for karma to catch up to her. How she even managed to come back alive is almost impossible. The last time someone had done it was quite a while ago. It was due to anger once again. Hangeng. A famous Chinese/ Korean singer. He had once been in a band called Super Junior. However, being the only Chinese member in the group he was hated the fans. A major group of haters had finally managed to convince the fans that he was the cause of Super Junior's low popularity so when this got to Super Junior's manager's ears Hangeng was fired harshly. But when he got fired Super Junior fans jeered him when he passed the streets. They even did mean tricks on him. However, one day the same group of haters who would jeer him and play tricks on him everyday but this time they went to far. The ambulance screamed during the night. People crowded around. A group of teenagers were smiling at each other. A car had crashed into another car. Hangeng was dead. That group of kids who thought that no Chinese person should be in the Korean industry would soon face fear beyond their knowings.... He came back alive and within a week those children were dead. On the walls stained with dark red blood was the word "REVENGE". No one knew what happened..... and now I wonder if that girl "Sharon" will kill or be killed.....

Sharon's POV:

JR had told me that Kyuhyun was coming back today. I was so happy I was b with joy. JR  thought that I couldn't wait to see him again and he was correct. I could not wait to get my revenge. But the thing was that I liked JR he was kind and also good looking (sorry but I just had to add that xD). I needed to wait for the right timing and at  the right place. It was Friday 5:28 at the airport. I was going to wait for Kyuhyun but I wasn't going to kill him yet. 6:05 his plane landed. Plane 56 was letting off their passengers and I was waiting for him. Finally, after everyone was gone he appeared and I came out of my hiding place stepping about 15 feet in front of him. Under the full moon with cloudy skies and a light breeze blowing. I smirked. Kyuhyun did not notice me yet. Finally when he was 7 feet in front of me he spoke: "Excuse me? But do you think that you can move." How arrogant of him to reply like that. "Well well well if it isn't Kyuhyun" I grinned as his face slowly looked up. His face was as pale as the moonlight and I could even see the whites of his eyes. "Surprised?" I said smirking at him while he was backing away. "Well? Speak Kyuhyun. Don't you miss me?" I hissed. 'W-w-w-well..." but I lurched forward and and knocked him out cold with a swift punch at the jaws.

Kyuhyun's POV:

I saw lights. They were dancing around and I was mesmerized. What happened? Then a flood of of memories returned. She was back. Why? Was she here to kill me? Take revenge? But I hadn't done anything. It was not me I had not killed anyone....

-flashback-

 "Ehhh? Whose coming again?!" I shouted at my father "Aishhh~ Kyuhyun I told you that an old family friend of mine died so I promised to take in her daughter until she turns 18. Don't worry she'll only be here for a little less than a year." my father replied. I was frustrated I knew what was coming. Trouble. A girl who I didn't even know the name of was coming over to live here. My father told me to wait outside of the house until she got here so I did complaining over the phone to my friends. But then at that moment a platinum blonde hair male appeared. I didn't know what happened after that. Then the girl came. I wanted her to accept me. I knew that she was going through some though times. I finally gained her trust but then strange things began to hit me. My mind was acting on its own. But I knew one thing for sure. Every time I woke up from some sort of coma I was covered in blood. I had about a couple hours to myself before a seizure hit me again. This happened for about a year. But one day it was the day right after Sharon's birthday. I found myself lying in a pool of blood holding a knife with Sharon's body lying there. I started murmuring "No.... no this is not happening. This is just another nightmare. Please let this not be happening."  I closed my eyes and covered my face with my hands. But the blood on my hands got on my face and started rolling down my cheeks and dripping on the bed. "What happened? D-D-Did I do it..." I murmured. But then soon the platinum blonde hair person who I saw long ago opened the door. He smirked and soon spoke "Well well well what do I have here? My name is Eunhyuk and it seems that you are in quite some trouble." I was terrified. He was approaching me slowly. Staring at me like a hungry tiger looking for food. I knew for some reason this man "Eunhyuk" was the source of this problem....    

-end of flashback-

------------------------------------

SOOO?? WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK? :3 

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT :D

PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE >.<