Back from the Dead

You were the One

No One's POV:

The night was dark and foggy and the air was cold and gave a scent of despair.... Then faint shimmering appeared. A girl about the age of twenty stood there with her body rigid and her face was as cold as stone. But that was not the most peculiar part. She was holding a knife. A knife with a sturdy wooden handle and a silver blade of twenty inches. The girl stood there but soon began to move. Slowly it seemed as she was relaxing my body. Wearing the stiffness away. But then using her knife she stabbed it into her arm and with the knife still in her arm she soon began moving it upward to her shoulder. Before she reached it she removed the knife but there was not a single wound on her.....

Sharon's POV:

So it seems that I cannot get hurt. Very well this will do. I must make him suffer for what he did to me. I smirked and began walking away. But then a sharp pain in my head caused me to stop and try to shake it off. While I was doing that my eyes caught on a large scar on my right arm. The scar was long and wide and that brought back painful memories.....

-flashback three years ago-

An ambulance's siren wailed in the night. The police were everywhere but all I could see were two dead bodies and my world falling apart. Dad. Mom. Dead. I couldn't cry. The tears just wouldn't come out. A little thought in my head told me that I was going to need them later. A serial killer had broken into the house and killed my parents now I was alone. But then my world changed once more in a short amount o time. One police had gone up to me and told me that my parents had left everything to me but I wasn't of age yet so they wanted me to stay at a house of an old family friend until then. So I had to take my belonging to a stranger's house. I had never seen dad's old friend and was afraid to. When I had gotten there at the door stood a very handsome man who greeted me. But. Appearances can be deceiving. Once I had settled down and the police had left I began taking in my new room. This was going to be my new room from now on. Well until I was eighteen I was already seventeen and I couldn't wait till my birthday came around again. I wanted to get out of this place already. I felt that I was in a intoxicated room. I couldn't breath. It was killing me. But then there he stood. He was acting like an angel but I knew better. "Hi. I'm Kyuhyun." He said with a warm simile I answered back "Hi. I'm Sharon." but only because I wanted him out of my room. After what I had just faced I didn't want a total stranger in my face. Donghae was the only one that I could face in tough situations like this. We were best friends.  We had known each other ever since when we were pretty much born. But Kyuhyun wouldn't leave he just stayed and stared at me. I would have told him to get out but I was afraid that if I was rude to him he might just convince his father to kick me out. Then I would have no where to stay until I was eighteen. But then he smirked and left leaving me some what in peace. I breathed a sigh and began unpacking. I was in peace for the first week at his house. I would sometimes visit Donghae's house a few times. But that peace was interrupted when dad's friend had to go to a business meeting leaving Kyuhyun alone with me. I could not believe it. Being alone with Kyuhyun for one month... I didn't really hate him or like him. But I just wasn't comfortable being alone with him. Before Kyuhyun's father left for his business trip Kyuhyun was seemingly extra nice to me. That was when I let my guard down. I was sleeping peacefully on my bed and unknowingly Kyuhyun and snuck into my room and stole my cell phone. My only means of communicating with the outside world while I was in this death trap. When I woke up got dressed and headed downstairs to eat breakfast I found Kyuhyun there. He was sitting on the table waiting patiently for something or someone to appear. I said good morning to him like usual but he didn't answer back. Instead he stood up face to face with me directly. I whimpered and tried to back away. But Kyuhyun who was nice and who I trusted slapped me round the face and spoke in a threatening voice " From now on you will work under me. My useless father will never come back so from now on you will listen to everything I say or face the consequences. I shook my head but Kyuhyun brought forth a long, scary looking whip that had blood stains all over and a thick piece of white cloth. He forcefully tied the cloth to my mouth and no matter how hard I tired to escape his grasp I just couldn't he whipped me like how in the old times slaves would be whipped by their masters. I couldn't scream. Kyuhyun was letting me know that from now on he was the master and I was the slave. I couldn't wait until Kyuhyun's father would come home so I could tell him how Kyuhyun was abusing me. But at night Kyuhyun called me to the living room and told me to watch the news. I was frighten about why he had invited me to do so but I had to obey him. Horror crossed my face when the reporter had spoken on how the plane to America had somehow blown up and no one survived. That plane was the one in which Kyuhyun's father was in. I then recalled his words that he said to me this morning. Kyuhyun was right. There was no one to save me now. He had severed all contact with the outside world. So for eight months I had faced torture after torture Kyuhyun also destoryed my phone because Donghae was really worried and would call every minute. Then my birthday was the next day. I couldn't wait until I was free. However, Kyuhyun had other plans. At 11:59 pm he snuck into my room and killed me.... 

-end of flashback-

Now it had been three years and I have gathered enough strength to come back alive and take my revenge. I then headed towards Kyuhyun's place.  

-----------------------------------------

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT :3