I Will Never Forget

You were the One

>.< SO Y~ what do u think? :3

-----------------------

No One's POV:

She was running like her life depended on it. Meanwhile an innocent face was standing there unmoving and staring at the running figure up ahead. As everyone knows.... life is never easy. Panting the girl up ahead stopped for a rest. Tears came out of her eyes. Why? Why should she be crying now? People say others cry for many reasons but no should cry. No one's life is that depressing. If the person does cry it should be because of life. Life that is not fair. Not because of selfish reasons but because they are never treated right. A person wants revenge but gets her heart broken. Her fault. She messed with the force of life and death. She should have stayed dead. But no worries. Fate will catch up to her soon. Once it does she will face torture of the worst kind. No one is allowed to come back alive without consequences.....

Sharon's POV:

I decided to stop and rest. Tears were coming down my face. Why? I could not answer my own question. Yet I knew the answer inside of me. I was crying because I was starting something that could not be stopped. What I had done was already starting to take its toll on me. I wasn't supposed to do this I wasn't supposed to be here. But I had faced years go torture and suffering just to be back alive I wasn't ready to back out now. So I stood up but there was something strange.... I couldn't really move my pinky. I had to try in order for it to even move just a bit. I sighed and kept moving forward. After stumbling through many allies and streets I had managed to find my way to Kyuhyun's house. I peeked into a window. Instead of the person I wanted to kill was a strange looking guy. He had reddish black hair that fell over his left eye. His eyes were what really caught my attention. His eyes looked so strong and demanding. I was staring when he saw me and shouted "YAH! Who are you?" he let me in and I apologized.

Sharon- "Sorry I was staring..."

?-"Why were you even staring in the first place?"

Sharon- -looks down- I was looking for the person who lived here before... do you happen to know Kyuhyun?"

?-"Ahh... yes the owner... he went to China for a while... he should be returning here in a week or so."

Sharon- "Oh... thank you for telling me. By the way what is your name?"

?- "Oh. I'm JR and you are?"

Sharon- "I'm Sharon nice to meet you."

JR- "Nice to meet you too. So what business do you have with Kyuhyun?"

Sharon- "Well you see I am a family friend of his and since I'm in Korea for the month I decided to stop by."

JR- "Really? Then Kyuhyun will be really happy to see you. Do you want to stay here until Kyuhyun gets back?"

Sharon- "Thank you so much!"

So with that I moved in. JR was really nice. I never let my guard down. I was alert all the time but JR  never made the wrong move. I was pretty relieved and also, during this week JR and I became really great friends. I don't know I have feelings for him or not. But he really cared about me... just like the other guy. I may never see him again but I will never ever forget him....  

--------------------------

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR A WHILE >.< IM PRETTY BUSY WITH SCHOOL

I PROMISE THAT THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE BETTER AND LONGER

SO PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE :3

OH AND BY THE WAY IF YOU DON'T KNOW JR HE'S FROM NU'EST

I KNOW THAT THIS STORY IS SUPPOSED TO BE SUPER JUNIOR BASED

BUT I LOVE HIM TO MUCH TO NOT ADD HIM <3