Chapter 2

Unlawful Act
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You should take it."

Danielle snapped out of her trance and looked at Eunchae. They are outside her wife's room, after the events from the repo job. Danielle got fired and Eunchae who defended her went along as well.

Danielle takes a deep breath, still scared.

"But if they are talking about a heist we can get caught. What if we'll kidnap someone for ransom? That's messed up Eunchae and I'm scared you know that right?"

"You said a name, Yunjin right?"

Danielle nodded. "Yeah, what about her?"

"Dude, the woman you just said. Her birth name is Jennifer, she's American and she's the founder of HUH power system. Holy , our previous job's dealership was this company's supplier!"

"Then, what is a founder like her offering me a job to a janitor?"

Eunchae holds her shoulder.

"What if she just gives you the money? She's rich after all!"

Danielle shakes her head, obviously scared quickly whispers.

"They pointed a gun at me, a gun Eunchae."

Eunchae slumps down beside Danielle again.

"I know, we aren't the same person. But if Garam is in the same position as Haerin, I'll go for it as long as it saves her."

Danielle sighs.

"I'd die for her Eunchae, I'm just scared that I'll die with nothing if the job they said failed."

"Then try, the only reason I took the repo job is because of you. I'll join you in this job if you want, we got closer Danielle, I'd risk if you will as well. It's your call."

Eunchae phone started ringing, she sighs and stand up.

"I gotta go, I'm ready when you are."

Eunchae left and Danielle is left alone again. Her head is messed up, her situation is ed up.

She goes in and holds her wife's hand who's resting.

Danielle can't believe how ethereal her wife looks even while resting, there is no other person that will look more beautiful in Danielle's eyes. Haerin was her scenery, her paradise, her world.

Eunchae was right, she can't lose her world, not now, not ever.

Danielle made her choice.

---

"Kiddo, you accepted my offer! Who is this hottie over here?"

Danielle couldn't answer as Yunjin eyes Eunchae up and down. She's still nervous around her, she did after all point a gun at her face.

"Her name is Eunchae, she's my friend, an extra hand if it's okay."

Yunjin smiled at Danielle, sweetly. Weird.

"Well, at least you didn't rat us off to the police. So come here, both of you."

"Usually, if I offer people these kinds of jobs, they rat me out to the police. They never knew the police work for me, well most of them."

Yunjin looks at the two of them.

"As you know, I'm already rich. But I have rivals, it brings me satisfaction to get my revenge. They started it, I just bite back if you start to think I am an . I kind of am, but you get what I mean."

Yunjin smiles at them and proceeds to talk.

"So obviously, we are going to rob a bank. But we'll target their money!"

Danielle does not know what scares her more. Yunjin's smile or tone because both show how normal this is for her.

"My associate Minji has already gotten us some uniforms and an armored vehicle, now you might be wondering what's the purpose. Well, you girls better be good at acting cause the way you'll steal my good old friend Kaeun's gold and if you succeed and not die then I can melt the gold for you and give you your share. I won't be taking any since her demise will be enough."

Yunjin looks at Danielle and Eunchae.

"Minji will come with you just in case you and your friend will try to be moles and as much as I like you Danielle, I don't trust you kiddo."

Yunjin throws the uniform towards them.

"Now get dressed, because the bank is expecting a pickup schedule to get the gold obviously."

Yunjin sits down on her couch.

"Because I spread a rumor that a heist will happen in a destructive way, so mess up and they blow your brains out. Goodluck guys! Also, the security guy we kidnapped is waiting for you guys in the garage, just untie him. He is one of the people with access to the vault."

"Wait what?!?"

Yunjin rolls her eyes at Danielle's exaggeration.

"He just got kidnapped a few hours ago stop being a baby, just point a gun at him and he will comply. Not get out of here."

The three of them got dressed and Minji was driving since she is the only one who drives like she has not stolen anything. and the guy they kidnapped named Sunghoon is riding shotgun just because he has the real id out of their fake ones.

____________

"Listen here Sunghoon, people at our back won't hesitate to blow you the up so you better calm down."

Minji looks at the guy who is so pale and shaking that who can blame him when he is being held hostage.

"Just calm down and cooperate and everything will be fine."

"A-all right."

Minji smiles and pats his leg.

"That's a good boy."

Danielle was just thankful she's not in this guy's position because she would be breaking down if that ev

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter