Chapter 7

kalpas
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A black haired woman quickly approaches winter, as winter avoids her direction.The woman notices winter's action, so she grabs her elbow and pulls her closer.

 

"Hey, winterr! wassup cutie" she smiles.

 

Winter felt bother to her so she forcely stepped back.

 

"Ano? ba lia?" winter said with judging look to lia.

 

"Hey you know me? you look great and you're way cuter before. The short haired? PERFECT." Lia teases.

 

"Ano kailangan mo ba?" 

 

"I just want to catch up with you? you know? you see i haven't seen you like? idk years? maybe. So come on, let's just chit chat, My treat." Lia said and hoping that winter would come with her.

 

Ever since, Lia knew about Karina and Winter being neighbors.

 

There's something that lia wanted to do and it's to be closer to winter.




 

"Bahala ka lia, wala ako panahon sayo" Winter was annoyed. Naiinis sya ayaw nya na kasi mapalapit sa mga tao na close kay karina.

 

The thought of being closer to them or to her annoyed her—way too much.

 

You can't blame winter. She was hurt. 

 

Even though some of them become close to Winter—Winter just cuts them off.

 

Winter just keeps walking but lia still is so makulit, she tries to convince winter na dinner lang naman catching like old days. She even said "Reunion lang, please! Win." Winter just ignores her, kahit na nag b-beg na toh. 

Pero Lia stopped her and she got on her knees and said.

 

"Please winter just for dinner! I will make a scene here, don't test me!"

 

"Ga—! Hoy! Oo na Ge.Tayo ka na jan" winter panicked.

 

"Good" lia sarcastically smiles.

 

Winter felt so off about this, she wanted to go home.

 

*time skip*

 

As they seated winter noticed that the place was way too gorgeous. All of these things look so expensive, she's indeed Karina's friend. Everything was too much for her to function.

 

Ang yamanin.. sobra..

 

"Nakapunta na kaya si bongbong dito?" winter thought.

 

"Hey! Winter! Sis look at me" lia trying to make winter focus on what she was saying for the past couple minutes. Winter does not notice na kinakausap na pala ni Lia sya. 

 

"Oh? Ano?" 

 

"So how are you?" Lia smiles.

 

"Okay lang? pwede na ako umorder?" andito naman na sya why not sulitin nya na 'to. 

 

Lia chuckles on what she says. 

 

"Yeah sure. Go ahead. So as I was saying—"

winter cut off what she was trying to say.

 

this bunot can't focus… Rina really? 

 

"Italian pala 'to? bakit ganito 'to? di ko maintindihan, lia. Hindi naman sa ano pero walang ganito sa karinderya."

 

"It's french, Winter." Lia chuckles.

 

"Ay hindi same? kaya pala may ratatouille, hindi ba Italian si ratatouille?"

 

"It was rat, and that's a dish! Ano ba?" Lia feels a headache coming through her brain. 

 

"Hmm interesting… yan na lang mukhang deliciouso." winter proudly said.

 

"Okay? So winter? Can I get your social media accounts? Lia smiles teasingly 


 

"Ah bakit? eto sa sadya mo?" she wonders why. "Lia… gusto mo ba maging sugar mommy ko?" Winter thinks she was cool when she says that.

 

"As I liked to babyed you before, I will always stand at Girl Coded." Lia chuckles.


 

If you were wondering what kind of winter and lia relationship they have before? well, lia just babyed winter too much. As before, winter and rina relationship was like love dove puppy love even though they were in college. That's why, Lia always babyed winter. Winter looks like a baby when she is in love. And she feels na anak nya si winter at responsibilidad nya 'to. She was willing to go to UST just to—not to go there because of rina but because of winter. 


 

"Baliw! pino polbohan mo nga ako dati."

 

"Pero lia, seryoso ako kung man sadya mo saken, ayoko na maging malapit sa inyo. Not because of—you know? but because I'm trying to move forward." she was serious.


 

"I know. Winter just please? as you know mag kapitbahay na kayo ni— you know? and I'm just trying to be in touch. Karina is a changed woman and I hope you give a chance."


 

"So about sa kanya 'to?" naiinis ako.

 

"It was my idea." lia said apologies are coming from eyes. 

 

Winter notices that. She thought that it's not going to be a big deal. (her indecisiveness is showing).


 

"Hmm…. Ginagamit ko lang yung socmed ko for work" she says.

 

"What's your work pala?" Lia was curious.

 

The food was served and winter grabbed her phone and took a pic. And lia just did the same but she sneaky took a pic in winter.


 

*sanrio trops*

 

lia: Guess who am i with? *send a photo*

 

Lia smiles. She wonders what Karina will think.

 

As they began to eat. Winter is bother because she thought that the food would taste bad, but she can't stop chewing. Lia notices that. 

 

My baby winter is back! my abandoned child.

 

"Uhmm nga pala I'm a broke artist." 

 

"Should I be your sugar momma, then?" Lia tea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter