Bad treatment

Heartless father
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeonghan was lying and looking at his father drinking alcohol and watching TV, had a fever after working hard and closing the restaurant, and wanted to get up and eat but he couldn't even move a finger.

" Ap-Appa, J-Jeonghan sick."

He sniffled, was crying quietly cause he was unable to do anything, and hated depending on his father but they didn't have money for the hospital even if he wanted to go.

If they had money his father would have treated him right ?!

" App-app-a."

He was suffering and the man didn't answer him.

He was so cruel.

The man placed his bottle of soju down and sighed.

" ing worthless kid." He stood up and went downstairs to bring food, the whole leftover of today, went back up after heating, fixed the poor sick lad and he could feel his fever through his body.

It was so hot.

Jeonghan looked at him with an innocent weak smile.

" Ap-appa Jeonghan so-sorry." 
He ate weakly by himself and the man went back to drink and watch TV, Jeonghan shuddered as he ate slowly, and half into his meal he felt the world spinning,  fell unconscious, and started to have a seizure due to the intense fever.

His father didn't know about this because he was too drunk and slept before seeing the lad's condition.

 

 

🦋🩵🦋

The next day, Jeonghan was sitting on one of the tables wiping it clean while his eyes outside of the restaurant, held his head and remembered last night.

Is he going to die soon?!

He smiled sadly.

While he was spacing, a customer entered.

" W-welcome aj-ajusshi." He bowed weakly and the customer looked at him with a frown, sat by one of the tables, and looked at the lad giving him the menu.

" Aj-ajusshi wha-what would you like to o-or-order?!"

The boy looks very weak as he stutters and trembles while asking the man.

" You okay kid?!"

Jeonghan nodded with a weak smile.

" J-Jeonghan j-just have a fever." 
He admits and before the man could ask him more, his father came over.

" Hello there young man, What would you like to order?!"

The man in a black suit looked at the owner.

He looked again at the lad going to the kitchen.
" Mhh I would like to order hot chicken pot, rice and kimbap, kimchi."

The man nodded as he bowed and left to make it.

Jeonghan was cleaning around and trying not to make any mistakes or else the man will bea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter