Can I help you !?

Heartless father
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

While his son was picking food from the leftover of the customers the man looked at him and rubbed his forehead.

" You ing look like a ." He said annoyingly seeing the boy limping and panting while he carry the tray and his hair in a mess, his clothes so old and messy.

Jeonghan sat on one of the tables to eat and he was trembling.

" Ap-Appa I-I'm tired."

He said while his eyes teary but smiled anyway cause he was too naive, didn't want to make his father angry, and tried showing him that he was okay.

But this man's merciless.

And while the boy was eating he lost consciousness and hearing the slam of his head on the table made the man sigh as he was busy counting the money he earned today.

" This useless scum."

 

.....

The next day, the boy was sleeping tightly on his own futon bed upstairs at their restaurant, didn't know that it was slowly becoming afternoon period when his father entered and spanked him awake, " Till when you going to sleep face?! I'm downstairs alone about to open the restaurant?!!" He said raising his voice and the big trembling as he panicked.

" App-Appa I-I'm sorry." He stood up and went to wash up quickly and the man went downstairs angrily, fixed his hair, and went downstairs while he was panting and suffering from an intense fever but no one care about that.

He served like always and washed the dishes, was busy all day like always, till the closing time he was very sick.

He looked at his father counting the money happily and he was suffering from intense fever.

" Ap-appa I-I wanna go to the hospital." He said while panting.

" Do you think I have money for your treatment ?! What are you gonna do if you go there?! You always have this ing fever because of your stupid brain tumor ."

He said without considering the boy's feelings.

Jeonghan heard his words like a knife stapping his heart.

He smiled weakly and tears rolled down.

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter