Love again

I swear I'll never leave again

It's been a year, two weeks, one day, I

The minute that I saw your face that

Only thing that never changed was you

My breath got caught the moment I saw her outside the window
", ofc she would be here"


(the members decided to have a small reunion in a cafe located near yena's new house. 
Hyewon yuri yena yujin and chaewon were catching up since it's been a while since they saw each other while some members couldn't make it because of their overlapping schedules chaewon was particularly relieved to not see a certain someone well that was until she looked out of the window and saw the same person she has deliberately avoided since last june) 

Chaewon wanted to look away, she wanted to act normal but oh, how her eyes never seemed to leave the girl she missed the most, the girl who haunted every corner of her brain, the girl she left without a word... 

"Oh look minju's here!" Yena's words brought chaewon back from her little bubble as she watched minju settle in front of her. 

Your perfume's intoxicating
You still smile when you say my name and
I love the way that you dance across the room

Jasmine with a hint of vanilla filled her. chaewon felt at home, a home that she could no longer call hers, one that was never hers to begin with. 

She couldn't bring herself to look at minju that was until minju greeted everyone and finally greeted her in a timid voice with a smile "hey unnie" she looked up and that was a bad idea because she could no longer see the minju that she once knew instead there was this girl in front of her putting up an act for the sake of everyone to not ruin there precious time together. 

Hurt was an understatement but she was at no place to say anything because after all yes everything was her fault and so she bitterly smiled and nodded her head in acknowledgment to minju's greeting. 

And it comes rushing back
As the moment passed
Make me wanna grab your hand
And pull you back

And just as she feared minju's voice, her smile, her laugh and everything else brought back so many memories that she tried so hard to forget in the past months. 

At this point she didn't care about anything, she just wanted to leave that place, she wanted to run away again just like she did everytime.. 

And so she did, excused herself to bathroom and walked away so fast not even bothered to hear anything that was being said to her. 

Tell me, have I lost my mind again?
I get the feeling you might feel the same
Tell me you can feel that love, feel that love again

She took a moment to calm her breathing and gather her thoughts in the bathroom. She looked back at the past half an hour she spent with her. 

She thought back to all the times their eyes met, minju's eyes shone with pain, uncertainty and something which looked awfully close to what? affection?

A sudden pat on her back pulled her out of her thoughts, "you okay?" hyewon asked her. 

Was she? Definitely not. Will she tell the truth? well she never did. So here she was with the most convincing smile telling hyewon "totally fine! just needed a moment to straighten up"

And hyewon looked right through her facade after all she was one of the most observant members who was also very close to chaewon since izone days. 

"It's about minju isn't it?" Chaewon's eyes widened for a fraction of second "how'd you know"

"I know you both enough chae" hyewon looked at her worriedly. "You haven't talked to her yet? Chae you know she deserves to know the truth. Minju used to think it was her fault until a few weeks ago before she talked to me. I know you're scared that you'll ruin your friendship which you indeed have so why not just give her the closure she deserves yeah?"

"You're right unnie but it's not easy and i don't think anything can make things right anymore, I'm not right for her not as a friend not as anything more or less. I have hurt her enough already." chaewon looked down as she let her thoughts leave her mind

"Chae, we both know that's not true and trust me minju will understand your reasons just talk to her once and this is not a suggestion. Take this as a warning chae because I've seen you both being hurt a lot and i can't see it anymore"

With that hyewon left and chaewon did too. 

And even though we're in this crowded room
I'm feeling like there's no one else but you
Tell me you can feel that love, feel that love again

When I went back I felt her eyes on me. I looked up and saw her and she looked worried? before I could decipher what it was she looked away and grabbed her phone. 

She got a call from her company and she left saying something about having an important call for her upcoming drama. 

I saw her move out of the cafe standing there talking on her phone. 

Hyewon unnie nudged me from the side and said "go talk to her, this is your only chance"
"I can't, I have no idea what to say"
"Kim chaewon i swear to God if you don't talk to her right now I'll be the one to make sure you both never see each other again"
And that was a tone you never heard for hyewon ever. She was genuinely angry and so you have to go, and this time you decided to put everything in. You decided to chase the person you want more than anything else, the one who you so desperately need by your side and that's when you made up your mind. 
You're going to make this right no matter what.

If I make a move are you down with that?
Go in for a kiss, would you kiss me back?
Feel that love, feel that love again

You went out and grabbed a surprised minju's wrist "we need to talk"
 You saw her eyes widening for a sec before her eyes stared right into yours turning a darker shade of brown, void of any emotion and how you realised that you can no longer read the person whom you used to know more than she knew herself. 
 She pulled away and said "I don't think we do" and started walking away. At this point you know a surprised yena yuri and yujin are watching you both from inside and you owe them a proper explanation but that's least of your concern right now. 

You turn back, grab her hand more assertively and pull her towards your car. 
"Let go" she says in a low voice and you can feel her resist you but you know if you let her slip away right now you'll never see her again and so you slid your hand down interlock your fingers she seems a little taken aback. You turn back to look at her. "Minjoo please just let me talk to you once" Your voice comes out so desperate your eyes look so hurt that she actually stops resisting and lets your drag herself. 

If I wrap my arms around you ​​​​​​and  I pull you close
Tell you once again that I'm taking you home
Feel that love, feel that love again

The car ride is quite and an uncomfortable silence is covering you both. You reach your destination and you can see her confused looking at the residential building. You park your car and both of you make your way to the elevator. She nevers asks your where you're going. 

You opened the door of a penthouse located at the top floor. Letting her get inside first. Before she could question you, you start talking. 
"I bought this place last year. never really told anyone about it. I made a promise to myself that I'll show this place to the person I loved the most first." Rather than seeing you can feel her questioning gaze from behind. 

"I don't understand" she says. At this point you don't even know what you're doing so you actually take the risk of going back to her and hugging her like you've wanted to since the moment you left her life. She seems taken aback as her back hits the closed door and she sits down. You on top of her, hugging her so tightly that you think the moment you'll loosen your hold she'll slip away. 

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry min. I never meant to leave you but i got scared a-and i didn't wanted to hurt you." You have started crying a lot while saying all these things.

You can feel her hesitantly put her arms at your back trying to comfort you. "Why did you leave me alone then?" You ask almost on the verge of crying yourself. 

"I have a lot of feelings for you min and they are not platonic. I know it's not the best feeling to this but I got scared. I thought you'd hate me if I tell you and it just felt wrong hiding behind the curtains acting like I'm just your friend because that's not what I want. And I had no idea what to do so I ran away" You can feel her shirt getting wet from your tears and it just showed how much you've cried although she doesn't seem to mind by how she's rubbing her hand on your back trying to comfort you. 

You don't know how long you cried in her arma Or how long she spent comforting you but yes you know you're finally home and this time you'll make sure to never let her go. 

 

heyy! This is my first fanfic lol hope y'all will enjoy hehe. Will be like 6-7 chapters long ig? 

Their Past will be revealed in upcoming chapters !