The man’s help 🩡(2/5)

The hopeful young man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeonghan opened his eyes weakly to find himself in that white room, sounds of IV drops as he looked at the back of a man in a black suit talking on the phone by the hospital window.

He fainted by the doorstep of his apartment but how did this man find him?! Did he follow him ?!

Is he really from that gang?!

" Aj-ajusshi..."

Did he save him so he could repay the rest of the debts ?!Β 
The man turned around and hung up the call.

Walked over and looked at the weak pale lad.

" You live alone kid?!"

Jeonghan looked weakly to the man, wasn't even able to sit up, he touched the blanket with teary eyes.

" I-I live alone..,ajusshi th-thank you for saving me."

He smiled innocently not knowing this man's real motivation but he needed to thank him, " It's nothing, what about your parents?! Why are you living like that ?!"

Jeonghan's eyes widened, heart clenched.

" Appa abounded me..he left me with his dept and my mother passed away."

He said and smiled through his tears.

The man felt sorry for asking him that, no wonder the lad thought he was one of the bad guys that haunts him for money.

" How much do you own the bad guys ?!"

Jeonghan's tears rolled down his smooth cheek.

" Ten million."

He reached over to wipe his tears sadly and the man was quiet there hearing the shocking amount.

" How much do you earn from your jobs ?!"

The pure lad works three part-time jobs but seeing him accepting the coins the wonders used this.

" T-three coins for each job."

The man in the black suit was truly shocked a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter