Alleyway man (1/5) πŸ¦‹πŸ©΅

The hopeful young man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He was caught off guard and got beaten by those men as they asked for their money and he told them that he was still working on it and saving, went away and Jeonghan was lying trembling while holding his head, after the beating he's hearing a weird sound in his ears.

" I-I wanna go to ho-hospital." He said while lying and looking out the hallway, was hugging his backpack that he carries around with him to all the jobs he goes to.

Sat there wiping his tears before he stand up and limp to the apartment, his breath coming out as steam due to the freezing winter weather.


As soon as he got inside the boy locked the door while crying mess as he hold his head.

He wants to disappear, he wants to be treated in the hospital, he wants to be free without debts, and he's scared and lonely.

He sobbed, doesn't have anyone.

He's totally abounded.

Was starving.

Β 

πŸ¦‹πŸ¦‹πŸ¦‹

Β 

He woke up and searched for anything edible, but there was nothing, he limped out while looking very weak and pale, his hair messy and his eyes teary.

Meet a grandma coming from the other house and he bowed innocently with a smile.

" Aigoo, it's that kid again..he looks so weak." She murmured feeling bad for him cause he always sees those men gathering around his place and she didn't want to get involved in this but she feels bad for him.

Jeonghan kept limping trying to reach the retail store close by.

And he wants to hurry up before they see him.

Clutched on his backpack.

altho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter