Chapter 2

Can you Melt my Heart of Ice?

 

“Aish! You see Tae, this is why you should have stop fighting!” I scolded him while I wiped his bleeding lip and fixed his wounds.  Big Bang weren’t that bad just a couple of bruises.  We were in the principal’s office.  Some stupid teacher came in the middle of the fight and reported it to the principal.  “I don’t care, I’m fine. I wanted to teach that piece of a lesson” he hissed and glared at Kikwang and his friends. Kikwang just looked at me and smirked, I just scoffed and focused my attention back on Tae and Big Bang.  I gently touched his bruise, although I couldn’t show the emotion on my face, he could tell that I was concerned about him.  “Its okay baby, I’m fine” he whispered. “You’re not Tae.” I whispered back in a monotone.  Kikwang got up from his seat, walked over and pulled me out of my seat “ What do you think youre doing? Huh? Flirting with another guy when youre with me?” He hissed in my ears.  I glared at him “ I’m not with you! And I can do what I want so let go of me” I snapped before Tae grabbed my arms and pulled me back “Don’t Touch her!” he growled, Kikwang was pissed.  He walked up to Tae, they stood face to face “Who are YOU to tell me that I, lee kikwang cant touch my girl?” kikwang snapped Tae smirked “She’s not your Girl.” before anything could turn into a serious fight, the principal called us into his room.  We walked in and saw miss park, I groaned, she just smirked at me and I glared at her again “Whats wrong” Tae asked I looked at him “ That of a teacher is here” I replied. “YAH! I HEARD  THAT!” she snapped “YEAH? SO?” I hissed “Calm down, I’m sure theres a reason this all happened.” Principal Choi said. “Anyways, someone want to tell what’s going on?” nobody said anything so miss park did. “Well I was in class teaching and introducing the new student.  When _______ah and Taeyang walked into class late, and let me tell you that they are ALWAYS late to class it’s a bit annoying--” “YOU’RE LUCKY I EVEN SHOWED UP TO CLASS IN THE FIRST PLACE!” I growled at her, Principal Choi shot me a look and I gave him one back and he just sighed as Miss park continued her story “as I was saying when they arrived into class, I confronted them about always being late and she replied back to me rudely.  I asked her to get to know the new student and she said that she had nothing to do with him.  So After Taeyang and his friends left she started to act up, throwing stuff around the room.” This is lying! I curled my hand into a fist, closed my eyes trying to keep calm. “Oh she’s getting pissed” I heard G-Dragon whisper.  Tae squeezed my arms I opened my eyes and looked at him he shook his head “No baby, don’t.” He whispered. “so I politely asked her to stop throwing things and she threw her textbook at me, I was gonna send her to your office when Kikwang and his friends walked into the room and wanted to talk to her so I let them. The next thing I knew _______ah and her friends had walked out of the room, and then Kikwang and his friends kindly offered to go after her and bring her back to class so I gave them permission too and so they left, then a couples minutes after they left I heard ______ah shouting and left the room to go out and see what was happening and when I got out there I saw _____ah and her friends fighting with Kikwang and his friends  I told them to stop but they wouldn’t listen so I told ________ah to tell her friends to stop but she didn’t, she just laughed and told them to keep fighting! This girl should be expelled from this school!” Miss park finished her story.  I was literally shaking with anger. “Well Miss ______ah it seems like you caused a lot of problems for Miss Park, Kikwang and his friends.  That was the last straw. “THAT IS LYING! “ I snapped everyone’s gaze directed to me. “Language _______ah” Principal Choi scold.  I rolled my eyes “WELL that’s NOT how it happened, I mean the beginning is somewhat true but not fully,  I did not throw a textbook at her, I didn’t laugh when they were fighting I told Tae to stop but he wouldn’t listen.  AND of  COURSE she would cover for Kikwang and his friends because she has some creepy crush on him. ING PEDOFILE! GROSS!” I said calmly as possible. Big Bang started laughing “YAH! WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT THE LANGUAGE YOUNG LADY?” Principal Choi yelled I just rolled my eyes “Anyways I will not fire Miss Park, but you have detention as well as your friends and kikwang’s” I saw her smirk, I glared at her “How about I smack that smirk off your face .” I hissed “YAH WHAT DID I----” “look I don’t care what you say, its not like I’m gonna follow it anyways, so don’t waste your breath” I replied.   “Well then I will expel you” he replied coolly. I just scoffed “ And do you think I care? I personally don’t but I don’t think that my parents will be all to Thrilled to hear that YOU expelled me, and besides you’d lose one of your riches student, the only reason why this over there thinks she say what she wants it because she forgot that you ARENT the one paying her, its my parents that sign both of your paychecks so watch who youre talking to.” I hissed as I got up to leave. “Let’s go Tae” I said grabbing a hold of his hand.  “Yah! Dong Taeyang if you step out of this room, then you will be expelled.” Principal Choi hissed. Tae laughed and gave him a mean look “ I don’t care if I get expelled as long as I’m with _______-ah I don’t care about anything else.  Do you really think that I care about your school? The only reason me and my friends come here is because of this girl right here” he pointed to you, with that said we walked out of the office.  “WAH! LET’S GO GET SOME FOOD I’M STARVING!” Daesung said smiling  brightly.  Everyone laughed while I gave them a timid smile. 
-END P.O.V-