Chapter 1

Can you Melt my Heart of Ice?


-your p.o.v-
-BEEP BEEP BEEEP-
I hear my alarm clock go off; I groaned in tiredness, turned off the alarm and went back to bed.
“Too early to wake up” I mumbled.  Just as I was about to fall asleep again I heard my door open.  
“__________AH! WAKE UPPP YOURE GONNA BE LATE FOR SCHOOL” Donghae and Onew said in unison. I groaned again. “ OPPAS GO AWAY! I WANNA SLEEP!” they chuckled and looked at each other before grabbing my blanket off of me, I pretended that I didn’t notice and slept.  They sighed and started whacking me with my pillow. “OPPAS GO AWAY!” I screamed,  their eyes widened and they covered their ears.  “DONGSENG STOP SCREAMING!” they both yelled as they ran outta the room. I sighed in Content and went back to sleep.
-end p.o.v-

-Narrator p.o.v-
After leaving your room, both Donghae and Onew went downstairs to start breakfast, when they heard the door open “Hey Taeyang!” they said in unison without looking at him. “Hey guys, where’s _________ah? Still sleeping?” “ yes! Will you wake her up for us? She always wakes up when you wake her up!” Donghae said. “yah, its not fair! She likes Taeyang more then us! Wah!” Onew pretended to cry “Aigo stop crying!” Donghae nudged him.  Taeyang chuckled and went up to your room and saw you sleeping.  He smiled and walked to your bed and wrapped his arms around you.
-End p.o.v-

-Your p.o.v-
I felt arms wrap around my waist and I knew it was Taeyang.  I turned and snuggled into his chest. He tightened his arm around me. “Babyy time to wake up.” he whispered in my ears. I mumbled something incoherently into his chest he just chuckled “Come on baby, you have to wake up, we have to get to school.” I groaned and got up to take a shower. When I got outta the shower I opened my door to see Taeyang holding up my uniform, I furrowed my eyebrows and took the uniform. “Babyy hurry! We’re gonna be late” he said walking up to me wrapping his arms around my waist.  If was anyone else beside Tae, I would have snapped at them.  “You act like you really wanna go to school Tae” I said while still getting ready, “Let’s goo baby you have to eat breakfast” I nodded and walked downstairs with him, we saw my brothers with food all over their face, I narrowed my eyebrows at them and pressed my lips into a thin line.  Tae started laughing,  I looked over at him with a sad gaze.  I would have laughed if someone didn’t take it from me.  Since that incident I never laughed or smiled, if I smiled it was never a happy smile, it was more of a sad smile, even when I was with Tae.  They both stopped what they were doing and looked at us, whistled and acted like nothing happened. I heard the door close “HI OPPAS!” I shouted, “Hey _______ah” they replied walking into the kitchen.  As soon as they walked into the room they started laughing even harder then Tae did, and soon my brothers started laughing too.  I just sighed and walked to the table and started eating.  Everyone stopped laughing and looked at me.  
“I wish that she would laugh again…” Onew whispered softly everyone nodded in agreement,  they all sighed and walked over to the table and started eating.  “Okayyy Dongseng We have to get to work we’ll see you later tonight” they both said as they walked over and gave me a kiss on the forehead. I nodded “Bye Oppas”  “we should get going to” Top said.  I went into Tae’s car while oppas went into G-Dragon’s car.  They drove to school first.  “Tae…. I wanna go to the beach” he glanced at me and asked why “Cause I don’t wanna go to  school yet, that’s why.” “Babe you have to go to  school” “ I noe Tae, I will I just wanna go to the beach first” He just sighed[-.-] I frowned and looked out the window “ Babyy don’t frown” he said, I didn’t reply and just continued to look out the window “Alright we’ll go to the beach, just stop frowning baby” he gave in. I gave him a peck on the cheek and stopped frowning. “Thanks Tae!” he smiled and took my hand in his.  We arrived at the beach.  We sat on the shore and stared out into the water.
Tae looked at me with a sad gaze “Baby?” “hmm?” “When are you gonna be yourself again?” I looked at him with a sad gaze “ idk… Tae let’s go” “Baby…I didn’t mean to upset you” “……you didn’t, lets just go back” He sighed and got up,  we walked to the car,  In less then 30 minutes we arrived at school.  Me and Tae were walking into class “ YAH! LEE ___________AH! DONG TAEYANG! YOU’RE LATE!” Miss Park yelled at us. I glared at her “YEAH? AND WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO ABOUT IT?!?” I snapped at her.  She shrank back in fear “Babe calm down..” Tae whispered in my ears. “ We have a new student, you missed his introduction!” She shot back.  I glared  at her again “ Yeah? And what does he have to do with me? Huh? You’re lucky I even showed up for class so shut up  and stop pissing me off!” I growled at her. Tae sighed, we walked to our seats in the back of the room where Big Bang was sitting. “That was hot _________ah” Seungri winked at me I looked at him and winked “Yah! Back off!” Tae snapped.   “baby we have to go ,we have some thing to take care of. I’ll be back later okay” Tae said while giving me a peck on the cheek. I sighed as they left “aww man now im gonna be bored!” I put my head down and tried to get some sleep “YAH LEE ________AH! NO SLEEPING IN MY CLASS!” Miss park yelled at me while she threw a piece of chalk at my head.   My head shot up and I glared at her.  I could hear the class murmuring “uh oh” “Damn, why’d she have to do that now we’re all gonna have to suffer!”  I grabbed the chalk and chucked it back at her head as she turned around “DO THAT AGAIN AND NEXT TIME, IT’S GONNA BE MY TEXTBOOK!” I growled at her while giving her the meanest glare I could, and trust me it was pretty scary.   This time she didn’t say anything to me and just continued teaching. Everything was going fine, that was until BEAST walked in.  Lee Kikwang, the one that broke my heart and changed me to a cold hearted girl.  I just looked out the window.  He smirked and walked up to me and put his arm around me “Heyy Babyyy I missed you over the weekend” he said while trying to kiss me.  I pushed his arm off and walked out of class.  Him and his friends followed me.  He cornered me in the hall.  “YAH DON’T WALK AWAY FROM ME” he hissed in my face.  I gave him a hard cold look “get off of me!” I growled , he just smirked and pressed himself closer to me, he tried to kiss me but I wouldn’t let him.  He got frustrated and crushed his lips on mine. “mmmm” I struggled but he wouldn’t let up the next thing I new I saw Kikwang on the ground with Tae on top of him.  Beast saw what was happening and tried to interfere but Big bang wouldn’t let them.  Soon they were all fighting Beast outnumbered them until DBSK came. “YO WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?” yunho barked.  DBSK[not including jaejoong] started to help Big Bang.  “Tae! Stop!” I shouted.  But no one listened to me. Oh no what should I do?
I could care less about what happened to Kikwang and his friend but I was worried about Tae and Big Bang. What should I do?!