Cravings

Unfrozen Couple
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's weekend and the Running Man Family has a gathering along with Kwang Soo whom they haven't  met for months now. 

"Kwangsoo hyung, drink more. We barely meet as a group, don't be passive now." Sechan said and offered another shot of soju to him. 

"Who says I am? But I won't get drunk, I have to drive noona home." Kwangsoo replied and looked at Jihyo who's laughing intimately with Somin. I'll be doomed if she gets home alone and drunk, he thought.

"Ya! punk, why are you looking at Jihyo as if you're asking for a fight?" Jongkook asked while lightly laughing after seeing Kwangsoo's narrowed eyes on Jihyo.

"What's that? I heard my name." 

Kwangsoo's eyes nervously shifted to his hyungs when Jihyo's attention transferred to him from Somin. 

"Ms. Mong, Kwangsoo is eyeing you suspiciously." Jaesuk commented, adding fuel to the fire. 

"Eh hyung! That's not true noona!" He nervously said, shielding himself from potential whacking from his noona, and he's not wrong. The whole members laughed when Jihyo's palm automatically landed on Kwangsoo's back of the head. 

"You're saying something Kwangsoo-ah?"

He rubbed the back of his head and shifted to his left to give space to his noona beside him. Since he left, he rarely see them except Jaesuk as they are still working on a lot of variety shows together, and well, his noona. 

"I miss this sight." Sukjin said gaining unapproving reactions from the rest. 

"Hyung, you should not say things like that in gatherings, you're making the atmosphere lonely." Haha said in an attempt to tease Sukjin. 

"We should meet again by next week." As if not scolded, Sukjin suggested.

"I can't. I'm busy." Jaesuk quickly answered and the rest followed. 

"Then by the following week." Sukjin tried again. 

"I can't. I'm going to US for filming." Kwangsoo flatly replied. 

"Are you really going to US, oppa?" Somin asked, amused with the news.

With Somin's question, Kwangsoo realized what he just said and stiffened on his sit.  

"He's not. He'll become the Hyung's squad lackey again. Woobin and Kyungsoo will be going as well." Jaesuk answered for Kwangsoo, completely clueless how his dongsaeng is feeling right now.

"Really? what are you going to film?" Haha asked as well, curious with this US expansion of Kwangsoo.

"Oh, are you referring to the third season of Unexpected Business? I think Tae Hyun mentioned something about marketing the show to US." It was Jongkook. 

"Ah...ye-ah." Kwangsoo cleared his throat before continuing. "It's the third season of...Unexpected Business. It will be filmed in the-the U...S." He stuttered and shifted uncomfortably on his seat, feeling a dangerous aura beside him. 

"Daebak!"  

Kwangsoo lightly jumped on his seat and nervously looked at Jihyo. Even the rest of them were somehow shocked at her sudden enthusiasm.

"That's great Kwangsoo-ah! Really great!" 

The members were taken by Jihyo's reaction and also congratulated Kwangsoo. Yet only Kwangsoo knew the meaning behind Jihyo's look at him, smiling with a gritted teeth. 

"The-thanks noona." He felt like running away that very moment. Forgive me, hyung.

Insung's eyes boggled when he came home to his unit and saw Jihyo sitting on the sofa, legs crossed and arms crossed. But what really made him astonished is seeing his travel bag and two suitcases near the door. 

He smiled at her. "What's these?"

Jihyo returned his smile. "Kwangsoo said that you're filming in US two weeks from now. So there, I already packed your things. Aren't I such a good girlfriend?" 

That punk. He can't really shut his mouth. "Jihyo-ah...Don't you think it's too early to pack my things?" He commented, an attempt of escaping from his girlfriend's wrath. 

He doesn't know what to do that moment so he walked towards his bags and take a peek inside and all he managed to do is closed his eyes tightly. She's really mad. "Baby, there's a lot of my clothes here. I'm still going home to you, you know." He calmly said and sat beside her.

 "Of course you are. It's just that I don't know how long you'll be there? I don't even know that you are leaving two weeks from now. From how Kwangsoo reacted earlier, seems like you asked him to not tell me about it. You're leaving in two weeks! So when do you plan to actually tell me?" She said that so quick. When she's upset...Insung noticed that she'll talk so fast, mouth so close to pouting. 

"I will be there for two weeks." Insung said that so carefully. With that, Jihyo forcedly stood up and went into their room. When she got out, Insung panicked when she brought another bag with her. 

He immediately went in front of her, hands stretched on both sides preventing her from leaving. "Where are you going? And why are you holding your bag?"

"I'm not going to stay here with you for the next two weeks. I need to get used of not seeing and talking to you." 

"That will be my source of death then." He doesn't know why he's smiling and finding this situation so funny right now. 

She can't help but blushed and slightly smile on that despite finding him so corny. She thought slightly. "Well, we can still talk through facetime. Now, get out of my way." She attempted to go past him. 

"You're not going anywhere." Insung declared and took her bag from her before throwing it on the sofa. 

She yelped when Insung lift her over his shoulder like a sac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter