Chapter 7: Unveiling Emotions

Title: The Healer's Journey: Twice in a New World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Night settled over the inn, casting a serene atmosphere as the party of Twice sought respite from their adventures. Y/N, the male reader, drifted into a deep slumber, their mind open to the realm of dreams.

In their slumber, Y/N found themselves standing in a mystical forest, the air thick with a sense of ancient magic. Soft whispers carried on the wind, urging them forward. As they ventured deeper into the forest, a faint glow emanated from a clearing ahead, drawing them closer.

In the heart of the clearing, an ethereal figure materialized before Y/N. The figure, adorned in shimmering robes, radiated a sense of wisdom and power. It extended a hand, offering a delicate silver key. As Y/N reached out to take it, the figure spoke in a voice that echoed with ancient knowledge.

"Seek the key to the forgotten realm, where secrets of your destiny unfold. Look to the western mountains, where the ancient shrine stands tall. There, you shall find the first piece of the puzzle, hidden within the embrace of nature's call."

The dream began to fade, leaving Y/N with a sense of purpose and a burning desire to uncover the mysteries that awaited them. As they awakened, the message lingered in their mind, filling them with a newfound determination.

However, the tranquility of the night was abruptly shattered by Jihyo's piercing scream. Y/N's instincts kicked in, propelling them to rush to Jihyo's room without a moment's hesitation. They swung open the door, only to find Jihyo standing on top of a table, her eyes wide with fear, as she pointed towards a small cockroach scurrying across the floor.

Y/N chuckled softly and said, "Jihyo, it's just a little cockroach. No need to panic."

Jihyo's voice quivered as she replied, "I know, I know... It's silly, right? But it just startled me. I can't help it."

Y/N walked over to her, their eyes filled with gentle understanding. They said, "Sometimes, even the bravest of us can be surprised by the smallest things. It's okay to feel scared sometimes."

As they caught the cockroach and released it outside, Y/N noticed Jihyo's trembling hands. They held her close and said, "You're safe now, Jihyo. There's nothing to be afraid of. I'm here."

Jihyo's voice wavered as she whispered, "Thank you, Y/N. I don't know what I would've done withou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter