Chapter 5: Nighttime Mischief

Title: The Healer's Journey: Twice in a New World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The weary adventurers returned to the inn, their bodies longing for rest after a day filled with battles and quests. As Y/N excused himself to wash up, the members of Twice gathered in a cozy corner of the inn, their mischievous smiles betraying their playful intentions.

Nayeon leaned in, her eyes twinkling with mischief. "You know, I've been thinking... wouldn't it be nice if Y/N gave each of us a goodnight kiss?"

Momo's eyes widened, her face lighting up. "Oh, yes! And since he has that amazing healing kiss, we can use that as an excuse. It's a win-win situation!"

Jeongyeon chimed in, her voice laced with curiosity. "But how do we convince him to give us a goodnight kiss without sounding too forward?"

Dahyun, always the quick thinker, grinned mischievously. "I have an idea. Let's make a playful bet with Y/N. We can say that the one who receives the best healing kiss gets treated to a special breakfast the next morning."

Chaeyoung nodded, a mischievous glint in her eyes. "That's a great idea! It will be fun to see how Y/N reacts, and we can all enjoy a delicious breakfast together."

With their plan in place, the members of Twice eagerly awaited Y/N's return. As he entered the common area, refreshed from his quick wash-up, he was greeted by the sight of his companions gathered together, their expressions a mix of anticipation and amusement.

Nayeon playfully raised an eyebrow. "Y/N, we were just discussing something interesting. We thought it would be fun if you gave each of us a goodnight kiss."

Y/N's eyes widened in surprise, his cheeks turning a shade of pink. "Oh, uh... really? You want me to give you all a goodnight kiss?"

Momo giggled, her playful nature shining through. "Don't worry, Y/N. It's all in good fun. We just want to experience the legendary healing kiss for ourselves."

Jeongyeon smirked, leaning closer. "And besides, we thought it would be a great way to show our appreciation for your amazing abilities."

Y/N scratched the back of his head, a mixture of flattery and nervousness evident on his face. "Well, if you're all okay with it, I suppose I could give each of you a goodnight kiss. But remember, it's just for fun, alright?"

Dahyun grinned mischievously. "Of course, Y/N. We wouldn't want you to think we're getting too serious."

The room buzzed with excitement as the members of Twice lined up, eagerly awaiting their turn. One by one, they stepped forward, their interactions unfolding as follows:

Nayeon: She closed her eyes and leaned in, her lips meeting Y/N's in a gentle kiss. Time seemed to stand still for a brief moment as a warm energy passed between them. Nayeon pulled back, a satisfied smile

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter