Chapter 2: The Town's Secrets

Title: The Healer's Journey: Twice in a New World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The bustling town greeted Y/n and the members of Twice with a vibrant atmosphere. Colorful stalls lined the streets, selling various goods and produce. Curious eyes watched as the group of extraordinary individuals entered their midst.

Y/n couldn't help but notice the mix of awe and intrigue in the townspeople's expressions. It seemed word of their arrival had already spread, and whispers followed in their wake.

As they walked through the busy streets, Sana nudged Y/n gently. "Y/n, I think we're attracting quite a bit of attention. We should be cautious and keep a low profile until we have a better understanding of this world."

Y/n nodded, acknowledging Sana's advice. "You're right, Sana. Let's try to blend in as much as we can. We don't want to draw unnecessary attention to ourselves."

They entered a modest inn on the outskirts of town, where the friendly innkeeper welcomed them. "Greetings, travelers. How may I assist you today?"

Jihyo stepped forward, taking charge as the group's leader. "We're new to this town and seek information about the realm we find ourselves in. Can you guide us to someone who might help?"

The innkeeper's face brightened, understanding their predicament. "Ah, you're not from around here, I see. I recommend speaking with the town's elder, Elder Meera. She possesses vast knowledge and may have answers to your questions."

Eager to gather information, Y/n and the members of Twice expressed their gratitude and made their way to the elder's residence. The journey took them through narrow alleys and winding paths until they reached a serene cottage surrounded by a lush garden.

Knocking gently on the wooden door, Y/n and the others exchanged nervous glances, unsure of what to expect. The door creaked open, revealing an elderly woman with wise eyes and a gentle smile.

"Welcome, young travelers," Elder Meera greeted them warmly. "I sense you are not from this world. Please, come in."

They entered the cozy cottage, its walls adorned with tapestries and shelves filled with ancient books. Elder Meera motioned for them to sit, her eyes filled with curiosity.

"You seek answers, do you not?" she asked, her voice melodic and soothing. "Tell me your story, and I shall do my best to guide you."

Y/n, taking a deep breath, began recounting their journey from the convenience store, their sudden transportation, and their subsequent battles with the slimes. He explained their unique abilities, the healing magic he possessed, and their determination to find a way back home.

Elder Meera listened intently, her expre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter