april '21.

somebody's pleasure
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2021, April. 

wonyoung days as the nation center has officially ended along with the news of the disbandment of her group from the survival shows, wonyoung always thankful for the 3 years she spent with her older sister, but right now she is back as a trainee. as crazy as it sounds, the company is currently preparing for her redebut, this time is permanently with the trainee from her company. 

wonyoung was so busy to the point she doesn't have time for herself, she literally only attended the school when it's exam week. sometimes she didn't even present during the exam and had to do the exam earlier than everyone else because she will be at other country to perform with her group. it is not exaggerating if we said wonyoung spent her junior high school days by touring around the world rather than studying and being a regular student. 

wonyoung honestly miss being at school, she's envy everyone who have time just attended their classes, taking extracuricullar and went to school trip. wonyoung never did any of them, although she had planned to attended school more often and won't missed important school schedule during high school period, but it seems like things didn't goes well as she planned. 

wonyoung is now a junior at high school, due to her redebut schedule she barely able to go to school. she was on the point that she want to puke if she gotta practice for the debut showcase. especially today, she had make up her mind to do this one thing. and it cannot wait anymore, she feels like she's already losing so much time, she wanted to ended the "what if's" and the "should have's" phase she have in her head and found out the answer today. 

wonyoung read on her school social media that today the school basketball team will have a sparring with their neighbor school after school, they were asking the available students to attended and cheer for the team, as this is one of the event prepared by the school before their national championship game next month. 

wonyoung is actually very nervous but being an idol has help her to maintain the "i'm perfectly fine" looks even when she's not. since wonyoung almost like a rare pokemon, so when she attended school alot student asking to take picture and asked for her signature, of course wonyoung doesn't have a heart to say no to them since she feels like she owe them from their love and support for her. 

wonyoung keep looking at the clock and staring at the window, the view outside the window is none other than the school indoor basketball hall. the bells finally rang, wonyoung didn't jump up from her seat. she rather calmly get up and look out through the hallway window, "3...2...1" she does the countdown herself. 

there he was, the school's heart-throb walks down the hallway, he's tall and gorgeous as hell. probably the crush of most girls in the school, lee heeseung, the famous senior that have an army of fans who called themselves as 'jalnandans'. his soft boyfriend looks was not the only thing that made his fan worship him, his basketball skill are reknowned by the whole country, but his personality is what makes him even more popular. 

if you talking about lee heeseung, you will only heard good things about him. he's polite and soft spoken, unless when he's at court, it will be a different story. reason why he is loved by many is because he always humble and doesn't hesistate to help anyone in need. heeseung had helped a student from other school who was getting bullied during heesung's freshmen year in high school, someone posted the story online and it become a big issues.

heeseung even invited by the seoul mayor and crowned as one of the anti-bullying ambassador along with the other student who have similiar story as him. there's never enough reason to why you going to love this man, he looks perfect on the outside but he the only thing he lacked is in studying. he don't know why he can concentrated very well during basketball game but during class when he heard the teacher explanations all he wanted to do is closing his eyes. it is confimed, nobody's perfect.

 

 wonyoung try to be as lowkey as she can once she entered the hall, she saw heeseung's hair is being ruffles by his teammates after he made a clean three points shot. wonyoung does a little clap when heeseung made another shot, before the team can celebrate it heeseung suddenly raised his hand while his other hand is covering his face. his teammates swarms around him and checking his conditions. turns out heeseung's face was hit with elbow by his opponent. they brought heeseung to the side court and sit him on the bench as the medic checks on him, heeseung insisted that he is okay and he want to stil play, after saying that his nose is bleeding. upon seeing that the team coach instruct heeseung to stay seated, they call beomgyu to substitute heeseung. 

the medic is now treating heeseung's nose, "i'm sorry kid, the national championship is near. i don't want to risk your health." the coach said patting heeseung's shoulder, "great play today." he praised him."

heeseung sighs upon hearing the coach final words, he then leans on the walls while looking up to stop his nosebleed. wonyoung watched everything and she looks worried for him, not only wonyoung but the jalnandans, heeseung's fansclub name, looks extra worried seeing his conditions.

not long after everyone get up and cheered when beomgyu made a buzzer beater shot, heeseung's team won today's sparring. they took a commemorative picture after the game, their opponent made a cute remarks of them goin to beat their team during the national championship which greeted with laughter by heeseung's team.

heeseung didn't stay long, he excuse himself from the celebration. he took his duffle bag along with him and head out from the hall. heeseung went to the mens bathroom, the nosebleed has stopped so he washes his face. while looking at the mirror heeseung notice the blood on his jersey, he took off the blue jersey that is coated with his blood. he took took a deep breath when he saw the blood has seeps into his white shirt, he took off his shirt then turn on the water on the sink. he tried to wash the blood off the shirt using handsoap, because that's the only soap he could find there. 

"sunbaenim." heeseung knows that voice, although he barely talk with the owner but it such a familiar voice. heeseung turns around and saw wonyoung standing there leaning on the wall folding her ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter