teaser.

somebody's pleasure
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2023. 

wonyoung is at heeseung's place right now, she woke up with tons of missed phone calls and text on her phone. before she read all the message, her manager sent a link of the problem source. she can't believe her eyes when she read the article title, "(★BREAKING) IVE's Wonyoung out on a date with her basketball athlete's boyfriend, Lee." although they blurred heeseung's picture but knetz recognized heeseung, it's not hard to tell that it's the rising rookie athlete. since heeseung recently participated on playing with the national basketball team and crowned as the MVP during the match againts the japan team, it was memorable because he's the only rookie to ever received MVP on international competition. wonyoung then closed the tab on her phone and switch to her ipad, she doesn't even need the link anymore, when she type her name the news is all over the net.

"how did this happened?" wonyoung stare at the ipad and keep scrolling through the comment section. 

heeseung brought her phone that keep ringings and sat next to her. wonyoung took her phone and nonchalantly turned off her phone. "you're not gonna pick up the phone?" heeseung asked calmy.

"nope, not now." she answered shortly. heeseung peeking on her ipad screen and read some of the comments written by the knetz.

"i support this, the hottest gen z couple!"

"so when wonyoung said her ideal type is someone who's tall and handsome with bambi's eyes, she's describing her boyfriend." 

"poor heeseung-nim, didn't she keep saying that she is single??"

"i don't know who's lucky, wonyoung or heeseung-nim."

"honestly, wonyoung could do better. if i were wonyoung, i'd date a hot actor rather than this guy."

"heeseung-nim, please tell me your tips on how to attracted a living barbi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter