Chapter 11

Time To Love [Hiatus]

"You?!" They sputtered. "No!" Sungjong and L screamed at the same time. Sunghee pouted, "Why not? I want to earn my own money like you too, Jong-oppa." L let out a screech, "No! The alien is going to take over!" He fell onto the floor on his knees with a thud. She raised her fist and glared at him. L whimpered and shrunk back in fear of being hit by her monster hands.

"That's why you were asking about the uniform," Woohyun trailed. Sunggyu stood up and puffed out his chest. Seeing this, the others snickered behind Sunghee's back. He led her to the back where the main office was, explaining about various things. He suddenly stopped and turned. "What are you guys still doing here? Get to work,"  Sunggyu snapped at them, trying to act like a good leader in front of  her.

A while later, Sunghee walked around with Sunggyu in the uniform red shirt and shorts. She nodded as his words registered in her head. Stopping at the end, Sunggyu turned to her and gave her a smile, "That is all. One person will follow you arouund to access you. Today, it's me. There is an average of one person who drowns each week so we will see you in action one of these days."

Monday

Sunggyu: She has great communication skills. And she learns fast. Good. I give her a 7 out of 10.

Sunghee: I looked at him from the side of my eyes. Is that a 1 or 7? Hmmm...

Tuesday

Dongwoo: Fine. Ok. Learns well.. Listens well too. Wicked sense of humour. 6 out of 10.

Sunghee: Ohhh... What did he write? Is that a circle? *Gasps* 0? Andwae. *Mental breakdown*

Dongwoo: Why is Sunghee jumping aorund like a bunny. Oh, the description fits her...

Wednesday

Woohyun: Keke. very y. She responded to my flirting too. A little... I give her an 8. Wait, isn't Sungjong her boyfriend?

Sunghee: *Places head on Woohyun's shoulder* It's a long time since I flirted like this. Ah, the nostalgia...

Woohyun: Ah, ! Sungjong's walking here. He can be really scary when he's angry.

Thursday

Hoya: Ah, pity she's taken. Never mind. can I just give marks according to how I like? 7 then...

Sunghee: Oppa told me that the marks don't really matter. Look away... Look away... But I can't resist...

Friday

Sungyeol: Just because she's my best friend, I can't be bias. I'll give her a 9 : D

Sunghee: Yeol's my best friend. He will give me good marks. For sure... Right?

Saturday

Sungjong: Aish that stupid L. He just didn't want to be with her. I won't be biased. 4 out of 10. : P

Sunghee: That L is just afraid of me... Never mind, Sungjong will give me good marks.


Well, yeah~ I updated on a Monday when I said I will on weekdays. Sorry... I was busy...