Seungcheol’s regret💔

The Mistake of The Past🦋
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He was panting and his face was pale, his hair messy and some part of it was being pulled a lot by the cruel man in front of him but the boy had no one but this man, he was sitting and doing nothing while watching his father drinking alcohol by the only man they had.

Leaning onto the wall while panting and his eyes teary, he smiled weakly at the man when he looked at him.

" Ap-Appa..j-Jeonghan wanna buy h-house."

Something he wished to have a place where he could call home, the man glanced at the weak boy.

" Sometimes I wonder why I made that woman pregnant with a failure kid like you, can't even help me get over this situation."

He said without care as Jeonghan heard.

Tears rolled down.

His father hates him so much since ever he was born.

The only one who used to defend him was his older brother.

His older brother loved and cared for him, unlike this man.

 

........

Reaching the same place one of his men found the boy in Seungcheol run like crazy to see if his brother was really there or not, he was so emotional and his heart beating so fast, and as he was searching he bombed into someone who came off an alleyway, managed to held him and he looked at the person.

The same person in the picture, it was his brother for sure but he was very skinny, pale as hell, Seungcheol's eyes widen as he touch the weak poor boy.

He might break his arm.

" J-Jeonghan..I missed you so freaking bad ..I'm-I'm so sorry for leaving you.." the man broke down in tears as he says that.

His bodyguard and followers never have seen the man this weak as he holds this weak lad on his arm.

He wasn't even able to fight back.

" H-Hyung ."

The boy cried there as he broke do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter