Searching for them🍀

The Mistake of The Past🦋
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He came back to the same house he left then after fifteen years, found no, asked the landlord and he said that he doesn't know about them, been too long since he was here so of course things has changed.

So the thirty years old man found his way back in his car, lighted up his cigarette and there was a serious look on his face.

Looked down sadly.

He doesn't even know if they were alive or not.

He was driving and looking around, wanting to see if he could spot them anywhere, flashback and unwanted memories haunted him, he was living here before but seeing it so old and rotten he felt so sad for leaving his brother, he wasn't feeling any kind of sympathy towards his dad cause that man was so harsh and cruel towards them.

" Where are you ..Jeonghan~."

 

 

After searching for hours everywhere he went back and called one of his partners to help him search for some information he might get about the people that rented their old apartment after them.

They might know when his father and Jeonghan left this old place.

He lay on a huge king-sized bed in his own palace, rubbed his eyes, wasn't able to sleep for so many days, didn't know when he last slept well, and looked over when someone entered the room, someone very close to him.

" Master, you need to sleep."

The man looked at his partner while dark

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter