The Twins go bezerk

My Hero Academia

It was the next day and the twins had returned to U.A after visiting their father's agency. It wasn't even a minute after they returned before a scream reached the twins ears. "You don't think.......? Uraraka?! Momo?!" The twins said at the same before their eyes widened and they ran in the direction of the screams. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Once they arrived,what they saw enraged the brothers. Uraraka on the ground as the girl was about to kick her. Momo had run off to find the teachers. Anger was slowly rising in the twins as Kenji sent a fire ball past the girl's head which caused her to freeze,slowly looking behind her and her eyes widen. "B-Babe.......?!" That just angered them even more before Kenji could send another fire ball her way,a hand shot out from behind them and covered his mouth. It was Endeavor's hand covering Kenji's mouth,everyone knew that the twins were just protecting Uraraka and Momo but the girl didn't know how enraged she made them until now. A few minutes later,there was smoke coming from in-between Endeavor's fingers as a sign that the fire ball has diminished. The hand moved from Kenji's mouth as the girl decided to put on an act of innocence. "See what he tried to do?! He's dangerous! Right Kiyoshi?!" Kiyoshi's eye twitched before he made her levitate off of the ground. "Don't drag me into whatever your trying to do! Everyone knows how protective we are of Uraraka, Momo and our friends!" The girl gulped,looking around as she sees that everyone is glaring at her. "Mia! What is going on here?!" It was Aizwa and Mia's parents, Kiyoshi dropped her to the floor before walking over to Momo. He picked her up as she wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist,Kiyoshi then proceeded to nuzzle his head into the crook of her neck. Mia started yelling again at Momo to let her 'boyfriend' go but no one listened. "Is he the boy you were telling us about,Mia?" Her mother asked as Mia nods and walks up to Kiyoshi only to have Kenji walk in front of her. "Don't even try it." He growled out while Uraraka was trying to calm him down. "Sir,that is our daughter's boyfriend hugging another girl!" Mia's father yelled at Kenji as he chuckled. "As far as I'm concerned,my brother has been dating Momo ever since we've been here." Kenji smirked as Mia's faced turned pale as her parents turned to glare at her. "Mia! Is this true?!" They almost shouted at her as Mia tried to defend herself. "W-Well he approached me and I thought he was flirting with me!" Kiyoshi groaned,grumbling as the two couples walked away before Mia started yelling once again about Kenji and him shooting fire balls at her. "She's not his girlfriend. Momo actually is" Ojiro spoke and Shoji chimed in. "Kenji was protecting Uraraka who you went after unprovoked" Mia's parents were in shock at what their daughter had done here but it was Aizawa's turn to speak now. "She's being transferred from Class 1-A to Class 1-C as a punishment." Mia teared up,it was like she was demoted. "Mr. Aizawa! We'll be going, have to check up on the twins." Sero explained as He, Shoji and Ojiro ran off to find the twins.

 

To be continued....

 

(Mia's parents make a brief appearance in this book. In this chapter and a chapter further into the book)