The New Girl

My Hero Academia

Kenji and Kiyoshi were hanging out with Iida and Tamaki that afternoon,Kenji was slowly starting to doze off as he started to lean on Tenya's back. Resting his head on Iida's shoulder,his eyes closed as Kiyoshi let out a small chuckle when he saw his twin practically passed out on his friend. "I'll take him back to the dorm" Iida mumbled as he hoisted Kenji up onto his back then headed back to dorms,leaving Kiyoshi and Tamaki by themselves.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Tenya had soon returned to see an irritated Kiyoshi and a nervous Tamaki. "Kenji is sleeping and What's going on?" Iida questioned. "A new girl trying to flirt with Jun.." Tamaki sighed as his nerves calmed and both of them tried to calm Kiyoshi down. "That's not all! She practically claimed mine and Kenji's dad as hers,said it straight to my face!" Kiyoshi growled,now it takes a lot to make Kiyoshi and Kenji mad but when it comes to their dad. They can become enraged in a millisecond and that's exactly what happened with Jun. "Kiyoshi,calm down. Go see Momo,she's probably missing you" Iida suggested. Kiyoshi just nodded,he needed cuddles. To be more precise,he needed Momo's cuddles so he left Tamaki and Iida there as the 6'6 tall male made his way to find his cutie. 

 

Tenya and Tamaki had gone to the dorms to also rest,what they found when they entered was absolutely adorable. There laid a sleepy Kenji hugging Uraraka like a pillow as he nuzzled his head into crook of her neck before falling asleep again. "Mind explaining?" Tamaki and Iida said at the same time. "I came to see him and he was asleep but as I was about to go,he woke up then this happened" Uraraka explained before the three heard faint snores,realizing Kenji was now fast asleep.

 

To be continued...