Nearly losing their tempers

My Hero Academia

The girl had shown up again but this time when Kiyoshi was clinging onto Momo as the girl keep asking him if he was single. Kenji soon arrived,his long grey hair pulled back in a loose braid."Hey Kiyoshi,Uraraka wants to know if you two want to go on a double date with us tomorrow?" He asked as Momo nods her head. "Of course,we want to." Kiyoshi said with a faint smile before it faded when the girl screeched. "No he's not,we are going on a date tomorrow!"She yelled as the twins and Momo just started laughing. "I'm sorry but Kiyoshi is my boyfriend" Momo said before the three of them left the girl standing there in the hallway of the school. The girl followed them,Momo had gone off to see some of her friends and the twins where lounging around in the dorm when the same girl from before barged in. "What are you doing with her?!" She screeched,this girl was slowly getting on the twins nerves as a low growl emitted from Kenji. "Get out!" He snarled,the two practically towered over her and she was acting like she was royalty. "Just wait till my father,Sir Nighteye,hears about you two!" That just made the twins start laughing,they knew she wasn't Sir Nighteye's daughter because they are his sons. "Alright,we'll see what happens later today. Because father is coming today" Kenji growls as smoke flowed out of his mouth before the two left the drom.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

That afternoon,Sir Nighteye had come to check on his sons when a girl ran up him. "Dad! You have to teach two boys a lesson!" The girl yelled but Sir Nighteye just looked at her confused as did the other students. Sir Nighteye then walked away from her to his two sons,Kiyoshi and Kenji. "Boys? Are you behaving yourself?" He questioned the twins as the two nodded. "Yes,dad. We're not causing trouble." Kenji said which caused their dad to smile a little. "Good. When you have time,come by the agency alright?" He asked as his sons nodded again and started to head out. The girl practically screeched that she was Sir Nighteye's child,not Kiyoshi and Kenji. But how could she explain how the twins act so calm and rational all the time and how they are so close with Sir Nighteye, everyone in the school knew she was lying about it because her actual parents have come by to see her a few times. Everyone just walked away from her including Kiyoshi and Kenji.

 

To be continued....