Sand Castle

You and Me and Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Would you want to build a Sand Castle with me?

 

Yes, I would loved to build a sand castle with you!

 

 

 

 

.....

 

 

 

 

A seven year old Yongsun can be seen trying to build her small Sand Castle by the beach near their rented family cottage, when suddenly...

 

Young Yongsun: What are you doing?? (she asked innocently while watching young Byulyi kicking and ruining her sand castle)

 

Young Moonbyul: Ruining your Castle... It's so ugleehh (grinned by the six year old Byulyi)

 

Young Yongsun: (small tears started to form in her cute round eyes)

 

Young Moonbyul: (she looked at Yongsun as her eyes goes wide when she noticed the latter's tears) uhm.. Uhh, stop crying.. (she approached the now crying Yongsun and just hug the latter trying to stop her from crying further)

 

Young Yongsun: I hate you, I don't want to play with you anymore!!! (she pushed young Byulyi and just run away immediately going back to their family cottage as she continues to cry)

 

Young Moonbyul: (she stays there sitting in the sand after Yongsun pushes her and just watched the latter crying while running away from her spot.. Seconds after, tears started to form in her cute little eyes too)

 

 

 

 

.....

 

 

 

 

An eighteen year old Yongsun can be seen happily putting some beautiful pebbles around her sand castle when suddenly she heard a click of a camera not too far from where she's building her castle.

 

Yongsun: (she looked at the source of the clicking sound) what are you doing?? (she furrowed her eyebrows at the latter)

 

Moonbyul: Uhh.. Taking some photos of the sand castle?? (grinned by the now seventeen year old Byulyi)

 

Yongsun: No you're not?? are you taking photos of me??

 

Moonbyul: Why would I take a photos of you?? (widening her eyes as if she got caught doing some crime) I ain't taking photos of you, I'm taking photos of the sand castle... It's pretty that's why!! (Looking at Yongsun as she says the word pretty)

 

Yongsun: (she rolled her eyes at the latter) nice try Moon.. (she looked at Moonbyul before turning around to go back at their cottage) next time if you want to take photos of me, just ask! (she continues to walked back in their rented cottage with some of her friends. She secretly smiled before leaving Moonbyul behind)

 

Moonbyul: (she remained standing in her spot while taking a look at the shots she had in her camera with a smile forming in her lips too) so pretty.. (she then looked at the walking Yongsun) too pretty.. (she grinned)

 

 

 

 

....

 

 

 

 

A twenty five year old Moonbyul trying to build a sand castle near by the beach with a frown on her face as she is still failing on her fourth attempt to build a decent castle out of those sands.. suddenly she heard a chuckle behind her.

 

Yongsun: What are you doing?? (asked by the now twenty six years old Yongsun with a chuckle following her question)

 

Moonbyul: (scratching the back of her neck) uhh.. Trying to build a sand castle?? (pouting) it's hard to create one...

 

Yongsun: (chuckling) so?? now you know how hard it is to create a sand castle??

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter