the stare

Suddenly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wheein: "Do I have something on my face?"

...

Yongsun finally noticed the three pairs of eyes looking back at her.

Yongsun: "I'm sorry, what? Did you say something?"

Byul: "Unnie, you've been staring at our Wheein here non-stop."

Yongsun started to blush at the realization.

Yongsun: "Oh I'm sorry! I didn't even realize. I'm just tired and hungover and I tend to hyperfixate on one thing, Wheein just happened to be sitting in front of me."

Yongsun looked at Wheein again, completely embarrassed.

Yongsun: "Sorry, Wheein. Didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable."

Wheein: "It's okay, unnie! I thought it was kind of funny! You looked cute and lost at the same time."

During this interaction, the married couple looked at each other and started their own conversation with just their eyes and expressions.

Hyejin's thoughts: Baby, are you seeing this?!

Byul's thoughts: YES! Something definitely happened! You got Wheeinie?

Hyejin's thoughts: On it! Tell me what Yongunnie says when you talk to her!

The group finished having breakfast and Wheein bid her farewell. She's headed back to Jeonju to go see her parents for the weekend. Wheein gave Byul a hug while the older ruffled her hair. She then moved over to her bestfriend and gave her a big hug as well!

Hyejin: "Tell auntie and uncle I said hi and that I'll visit them next time I'm in town!"

Wheein: "You got it!"

Wheein then looked at Yongsun, while Yongsun is busy tapping her feet while looking at the ceiling. It made the younger chuckle at the older's antics.

Wheein: "Unnie! I'm gonna go now. I'll see you around!"

Yongsun's thoughts: Is she going to hug me? We've never hugged before.

Wheein stepped forward and gave Yongsun a light hug.

Yongsun: "Oh. I'll see you Wheein!"

Wheein giggled at Yongsun and said her final goodbye, leaving Hyejin, Byul, and the still flustered Unnie in the living room.

Hyejin: "I'm going to take a shower! I'll be quick!"

Yongsun was busy packing up her stuff and didn't notice the glances between the couple.

Hyejin's thoughts: Baby, you got this! Go find out what happened!

Byul gave her wife a wink and a small thumbs up.

As soon as Hyejin disappeared to their bedroom, Byul immediately got to work.

Byul: "Unnie, thanks for coming! We had so much fun. We really needed that!"

Yongsun: "Of course, I needed it too! And about the vacation that Hyejin booked, thank you! I really appreciate it. I'm looking forward to taking a break and I know it wouldn't have happened had you guys not done it for me."

Byul: "Of course, Unnie! We worry about you because you're always working long hours and even during weekends. You deserve a good rest!"

Yongsun: "Thank you!"

Yongsun had finished packing and was on her way to the fridge to grab some yogurt when Byul stopped her with a smirk on her face.

Byul: "So?"

Yongsun: "So? So what?"

Byul: "What happened?"

Yongsun: "What do you mean what happened?"

Byul: "Between you and Wheeinie."

Yongsun's eyes almost popped out. Completely flustered, the older tried to compose herself and responded.

Yongsun: "What a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter