Chapter 39-Kidnapped

We Got Married (TaeMin and You version)

Your POV

We predicted right.

Ji Won really did release the photos.

We were all relieved,though. We were happy that we prepared a solution beforehand. Sulli has been contacting Ji Won, and was trying to persuade him not to mess with us anymore. But, just like Ji Won's true nature, he refused.

Manager oppa prepared a presscon for us to clear the rumors. Minho, Taemin and I were going to face the public to tell them the truth.

Well, not really the "truth". It was more like a partial truth.

The oppas and unnies came with me to support me. I adviced Sulli not to go with us because Ji Won might use her to toy with us some more.

I was already in the PressCon venue. I was still waiting for Minho and Taemin to come. I sipped my hot Cappuccino as I waited backstage. 

"You know what to say and do, don't you?" Manager oppa asked assuringly. He trusted me with this.

"Ne," I muttered as I took another sip of my Cappuccino. Then, someone came in.

"We're here." Minho panted. "We got into a glitch with the fans waiting outside. Sorry."

"It's alright. You guys go up and bow at the press before sitting down. Remember your manners." Manager oppa reminded as he pushed us towards the stairs leading to the stage.

The fans screamed like crazy people as we walked to the stage. I'm still happy that the fans are still supporting us in the midst of all this dramas and issues that we are caught in.

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Kim Min Hyeon from 24hour."

"Hello everyone, We're Lee Taemin and Choi Min Ho from SHINee."

We sat down and adjusted the mics so that we could talk without having much frustration with the mic.

"First question: What's with the scandalous photos that were being released by an anonymous sender in the Internet?"

"First of all," Minho started to speak. "I want all of you to know that right after that 'kiss in the bus' happened, Min Hyeon-ssi and I broke up."

Everyone gasped in shock. I looked at Minho, who was comfortably saying his 'side' of the story.

"I don't know who took this pictures, but we are all willing to explain what actually happened in these pictures."

The reporters looked at each other.

"Alright. Would you explain to us this picture, Miss Kim Min Hyeon?"
 

I looked up to the screen at our backs. The picture was when Taemin and I were sleeping together.

"Oh, umm...this was when I took a ride home with SHINee. I fell asleep, and I think the oppas wanted to play a trick on us..." I wasn't really confident in telling them my side because I didn't know how to state things vividly.

''What is going on between you and Mr. Lee Taemin of SHINee?"

"We're just friends. We're actually very close to each other. We treat each other like siblings." I replied, looking at Taemin. He flashed a smile to my direction, and turned his gaze back at the press.

"Mr. Lee Taemin, what actually happened in this photo? Is this what you call 'friends'?"

The screen flashed a photo of me and Taemin kissing. I was the one lying down.

He smirked. "That was when she visited our hotel in Australia,when we performed for the Korea-Australian Friendship Celebration. I accidentally fell on her." He turned his head towards me and bowed. "Sorry, Min Hyeon-ssi."

I shook my head. "A-Ani. It's okay."

"Was that your first kiss, Min Hyeon-ssi?" The nosy reporter said as she fished her pen out of her pocket.

"Nope. Actually, while we were filming WGM back then, I'm used to Taemin kissing my cheek every now and then, like a real brother."

She frowned and got disappointed with my response.

"Kim Min Hyeon-ssi, can you please explain the last picture?"

I knew what was the picture all about. It was Ji Won and me kissing inside Inkigayo's waiting room.

I unconsciously slapped my head. I hope this explanation would help in stopping Ji Won.

"That guy...is Choi Ji Won. He was a previous schoolmate of mine. He was a delinquent back then, and I was the reason why he got kicked out of school. Ji Won is blackmailing me. He told me if I kissed him, he wouldn't bother me again with all the pictures he took. So, he is simply the sender of these pictures. I agreed, but he still kept releasing photos."

I heard the crowd gasp in shock.

"So, this guy is your stalker?"

"If you put it that way, then Yes."

Suddenly, a man stood in front of me.

"I'm sorry, but this girl is mine. Kim Min Hyeon is my toy."

It was my turn to gasp in shock. "Ji Won!" I screamed, the microphone still near my mouth. He turned to me, and grabbed my wrist.

He pulled me towards the backstage. I couldn't fight him. He was just too strong.

"What the heck-"

"You are going to pay." He muttered, putting chains on my hands.

What the..?

Was he this suicidal?

He pulled me again and ran towards a black van.

My hands were tied in chains. He also put duct tape on my mouth so I wouldn't be able to speak.

I was screaming. I was really scared of Ji Won.

I was underestimating his power.

The van sped off, going to somewhere unknown.

The memories of me getting kidnapped where flooding my brain.

Tears spilled from my eyes right at that moment.

I was just so scared.

Save me, please.

"Shut up, Min Hyeon!" Ji Won shouted as he stopped the van. He got out of the van, and carried me towards an apartment.

Does he live here?

He used the emergency stairs to go up to a room. It was only at the second floor.

He opened the door and threw me towards the bed.

I looked around to see a nice-looking room. There was a couch near the T.V., and a kitchen,too.

I stared at Ji Won as he removed his jacket and his beanie from his head.

Then, he looked at me. His eyes were like poison.

If looks could kill, I would've been dead now.

He slowly approached me.

"I told you that you were going to pay, right?"

He put my face in his hands. He, then, removed the duct tape on my mouth.

"You'll get what you deserve."

He smirked as he crushed his lips to mine.

Living hell.

-------------------------------

END.

For chapter 39. :)