Chapter 28- I'm Not Giving You Up

We Got Married (TaeMin and You version)

Taemin's POV

Everyone was staring at me in shock.

I mean, this is a serious situation involving Min Hyeon..but...

I just couldn't help saying it.

Minho hyung slowly lifted his gaze from the ground. He looked at me now, even more shocked than before.

Onew hyung tapped my back. "Taemin-ah, this is not the right time. But, this is...."

"Good." Key hyung ruffled my hair. 

"Wait. What's going on...?" I heard someone say from the noonas. I think she was called Ju Rin noona...?

"Onew hyung, do the explaining. I'll come inside Min Hyeon's room, and I need Taemin to be there." Minho hyung finally responded. He was serious about this. Judging everything from how he looked like and how he spoke would really give him away. I nodded at Minho hyung, and went inside the room.

----------------

I was surprised to see Min Hyeon wide awake now. She was crying. I could hear her soft sobs as she looked at us. Her eyes were a little puffy. 

"Minho," She said as she wiped her eyes. "Tell me what happened. Tell me what those people wanted when they almost did that to me!''

She was furious yet sad. 

My chest ached. I didn't like seeing her like this.

She looked so fragile.

I didn't want to do this, but my reflexes did so.

I hugged Min Hyeon tightly in my arms and kissed her ear a little. 

WAIT. WHAT DID I JUST DO?

Well, nevermind.

Somehow, I was familiar with this kind of scene.

I remember having this in the past.

Help me, Taemin....

I heard her voice. I heard that girl's voice.

I heard the voice of the girl who I couldn't protect.

------------------------

Your POV

I was crying loudly. I didn't know why Taemin hugged me, but I felt safe with him.

I felt so comfortable that I stopped crying.

I looked at Minho. He was frozen on his spot. 

He looked at us, and suddenly kicked the wall near the door.

"Damn it!' I heard him groan as he kicked the wall again. 

"Minho...?" I cried out to him with a small voice. I just cried. I didn't have the courage to speak up to him.

Taemin loosened his hold on me, and looked at Minho.

"Hyung..."

Minho settled down on the seat beside the bed. 

"It's time to tell you guys everything."

----------------

"There's that pretty girl over there. Maybe we can use her to manipulate him." A guy said as he pointed to Little Min Hyeon. Min Hyeon, totally unaware of her surroundings, deliciously her ice cream. She just finished hanging out with her two best friends, Domo and Ball. Most of the time, they were fighting. Min Hyeon was really worried about them, so she figured that ice cream would lessen her stress. She also thought that ice cream would make Domo and Ball reunite as best friends again.

I'll treat them to this ice cream stand tomorrow, Min Hyeon thought happily.

Suddenly, two strong and big arms caught Min Hyeon. Her ice cream dropped to the floor. She tried to escape from their grasp, but she was too weak. She couldn't scream. was being covered by a handkerchief with something that smells so stingy.

Then, she lost consciousness.

-------------

Min Hyeon woke up, remembering what just happened to her. She realized that she was tied up with strong ropes. Her hand was bleeding because of the big knots made. If she moves, she'll hurt herself even more. She still started to wriggle, having hope that she can escape these bad guys who kidnapped her. But, she was easily spotted.

"Trying to escape?'' One of the guys in black said as he put one finger on Min Hyeon's chin.

"Too bad she's too young. She's really pretty."

Min Hyeon wanted to escape. She couldn't help but feel scared.

"Let me go!" Min Hyeon screamed. The unknown guys covered their ears.

"Well, aren't you a singer? Maybe this is why he wanted to protect you."

Min Hyeon's eyes were teary. She was sobbing and crying already.

"Let me go!" She cried out. One of the guys held her wrist tightly.

"Don't touch me!" She screamed some more. "Somebody help me! Please!"

She pleaded and pleaded, but no one could hear her.

"He'll come soon. Don't worry." One of the guys smirked as he violently put a sharp, tiny blade on the end of the rope. It was near Min Hyeon's hands. Once she moves, she's dead.
 

But, Min Hyeon wasn't careful. She wanted to get out of here. While crying, she tried to struggle out of the rope without having contact with the blade. Soon, her struggles were hopeless. Her hands were getting bloodier than ever.

Suddenly, the doors opened and two figures came.

Domo and Ball.

"Ya! What are you doing to her?!" Ball shouted at them as he pointed to Min Hyeon. He couldn't feel anything but pity and worry for her. She got harmed because of him.

"Are you going to come with us now?" The guys said as they smirked at Minho. Then, suddenly, they were arrested by the police.

"Go back to America. You know that I won't ever be a part of your group." Minho said, almost hissing the words. It all sounded so sharp.

Taemin quickly rushed to Min Hyeon and hugged her. He first removed the rope tied around her. Then, he hugged her tightly.

"Help me, Taemin..." She whispered to him as she cried. Taemin's eyes were teary,too, but he shouldn't cry. He swore to himself never to cry anymore.

Minho stood there at the door entrance, frozen on the exact spot where he was earlier.

He was filled with emotions.

Minho regretted everything.

Min Hyeon got hurt because of him.

Everything was his fault.

He couldn't even approach her. 

He knew that she wasn't really involved in his problem.

Minho slowly walked away from the empty apartment.

Taemin, however, took Min Hyeon home. He even got slapped by Min Hyeon's mother for harming her. Her mother thought that Min Hyeon fell on the cliff because of Taemin.

Taemin had to use this as an excuse. They were kids. 

But, through all that slapping and shouting, Taemin remained silent.

He regretted everything.

How could he not protect her?

Everything happened because he was a weakling. He didn't have the ability to protect her.

He wanted to punch himself for everything.

---------------------------------

(A/N: Well, Minho told them the story without the character's thoughts, etc.)

Your POV

I was shocked.

So, that was what was bothering me the whole time.

I now remember everything.

I had too much trauma from that time so I chose to forget everything that happened in my past.

I was a kid. I didn't know anything.
 

I almost got killed back then. I didn't know what to do. I only knew how to shut everything inside me, and put it somewhere deep.

I wanted to bury those memories.

Taemin was stunned,too. He didn't move. He didn't remove his hands away, but they weren't moving at all.

Minho bowed his head. He was looking at the floor.

I saw small tears escape from his eyes. But, he wiped them quickly.

Everything made sense to me.

What was I going to do now?

I looked at Taemin and Minho. 

Well, maybe it was time to move on from that incident.

I wanted to forget it anyway.

I stood up from my bed, and grabbed both Minho and Taemin's hand.

"Let's forget tha-that incident. Let's start again as friends, alright?"

I smiled at both of them. They both looked at me.

"But, Min Hyeon." Minho said in a very serious voice. He grabbed my hand and pulled me towards him. "I'm not going to give you up."

Taemin grabbed my other hand and pulled me away from Minho.

 

"I'm not going to give you up, either. I remember now, Min Hyeon, and I'm never going to let you go. Again."

 

------------------------

THE END.

Some explaining on the past part:

Some guys which were part of the Mafia were chasing after Minho because Minho has studied the art of gun shooting and martial arts since he was a kid (though, he wasn't really good at B-ball. XD). That Mafia group wanted Minho to join them, but Minho refused them. The chasing stopped when the two guys were imprisoned for a life time.

Okay, now, you guys get it? :))

Well, this is supposed to be a sad chapter, but oh well. :))

How was my "no-one's-perspective" part? I'm not good in those, but I tried my best. ^^

Please enjoy~~~ :D.