Bom's Savior, Goodnight, Bommie~

Friends or Lovers?--Park Bom & TOP--

"Hey, Seung Hyun!" Bom yelled out running towards her white haired friend. "Anyong!" She let out a smile.

"Oh, Anyong, Bom...How are you?" "Great.....Today's voleyball match is going to be a blast!!" She chuckled.

Seung Hyun paused for a second then answered, "Yeah, I hope we're on the same team, or I'll have to beat you, got it. You know what, if you win....I'll be your slave for a week......If I win........I'll do something that you won't enjoy at all!" 

Bom looked kind of worried, but she is super athletic, she's better than Seung Hyun. "Hey, you're got a deal!! You're going down!!"

They both laughed and walked towards the gym. Bom walked to the girl's changing room and after she got ready she exercised. "Wow, Bom, you're good at this! You'll do good when you're in bed." Seung Hyun chuckled. Bom was doing a split, her long legs parted. She got up, "Hey, erted ajushi!! That's disgusting!!" Bom gave a disgusted face. "Just kidding..." Seung Hyun laughed.

"Students take your places!! We're picking teams!!" Bom and Seung Hyun stood next to each otheras they waited. The teacher looked at all the students. "Out of here, our two most athletic students will be the team captains, got it?" He paused, "Park Bom and Choi Seung Hyun as Team Captains. Take your places, captains. Now, I will pick your group members...Ji Yeon--On Bom's team. Soomi--On Seung Hyun's team. Youngbae--On Bom's Team. Ji Yong--On Seung Hyun's team........................" When the teacher was done picking all the team members, he put the net and the game began.

Bom couldn't believe that she was going against Seung Hyun. She smirked, "erted Ajushi, you will never win!! I'll make sure of that!!" She whispered to herself. Bom was the first to serve. Seung Hyun hit the ball. Bom was frustarated. Seung Hyun's team was winning. Bom didn't know what to do. When it was her turn to serve again, she did it. Seung Hyun missed it. Bom clapped her hands. "Good......" This time Bom's team was winning. Of course, Seung Hyun didn't want to be Bom's servant for a week and Bom didn't want to be in the hands of a ert. Seung Hyun struggled in his place as it was his turn to serve. He did.......but didn't do as good as he thought he would.......Bom running towards the ball Seung Hyun threw....Seung Hyun widened his eyes. "BOM!!!!!!!!!" He screamed as he ran towards her as fast as he can. Bom turned her attention to Seung Hyun and then...............the ball hit her face. Bom fell to the ground, he nose was bleeding. Seung Hyun was scared. He picked up Bom and quickly ran to the nurse's office without informing the teacher.

"Nurse, is she going to be alright?" The nurse smiled, "Of course, it's not like she was hit by a car." She laughed. Seung Hyun stared at the beautiful girl lying down on the couch in the nurse's office. A few minutes later, "Oh, Bom. You woke up?!" Both Seung Hyun and the nurse ran towards her, smiling. "How are you Bom? Did it hurt a lot?" The nurse asked. Bom smiled and nodded. "It hurt a little bit, but I'm okay now." Bom's eyes wandered off, and she saw worried Seung Hyun sitting right next to her. "Oh, Seung Hyun? You're here?" Seung Hyun nodded. Bom smiled, "Thanks for bringing me here and caring so much for me..." They both felt awkward after that..........................................................................

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Anyonghaseyo, I'm Ji Yong....Seung Hyun's friend." Ji Yong introduced himself to Bom who was half asleep/half awake. Her eyes closing and opening, she was very tired. "Nice to meet you....." Bom mumbled hoping he heard. "Seung Hyun never talked about you Bom....that's your name right? Well, you seem like a very nice lady." Bom chuckled. "You're so cute." Ji Yong squeezed her cheeks. Seung Hyun looked annoyed. "Hey, are you proposing to her or something? Go, do it somewhere else..." Ji Yong smirked, "Hey, Bom don't mind him if he ever talks to you like this. He has anger issues. If you need any help, just come to me. Don't bother asking Seung Hyun..." Seung Hyun made that mad face as Ji Yong smirked and Bom laughed, "Hey, Ji Yong, come back here!!" Ji Yong ran outside. Seung Hyun ran after him. 

After a few minutes, Bom got a text message, the sender was unknown, "Hi, Bom...I hope you're doing all right, right now I can't be next to you--because I'm beating up Ji Yong, but I'll be there in a few hours. I'll be there at 5:30 or something... :D" Bom checked the time. It was 4:00. She didn't want to wait that long or even stay in the nurse's office until 5:30. She just gave out a sigh and rested as she waited for the time to pass by, even if it goes by really slowly.

"Bom~ I'll be there...........Don't worry!!" She received another text from Seung Hyun. "I better add his phone number, I forgot to last time." She smiled to herself and fell asleep a few minutes later................She didn't even realized that Seung Hyun came and waited for her to wake up, she looked just like an angel that he didn't want to wake her up. They just waited together, but Seung Hyun couldn't wait longer so he picked up Bom and took her to his house, since he forgot her address. "Where did she live? Why do I keep forgetting?" He was driving as he glanced towards the baby-faced beauty. "We're almost there, Bommie~ Almost there......wait a little longer, then you'll be able to rest in peace." When they arrived Seung Hyun took Bom upstairs to his bedroom hoping his younger sister, CL wouldn't notice and won't go tell on him to his parents--that's what happened last time Seung Hyun brought a girl home.

He place Bom on the bed and stayed next to her for a while, "You know, you're kind of pretty..." He whispered to himself as he bent down, an inch apart from Bom's face, and kissed her forehead, "Goodnight....................Bommie~"