The Break Up, Bom's Savior, and Getting To Know Him Better

Friends or Lovers?--Park Bom & TOP--

Bom pursed her lips as she waited for an answer...She had just confessed to Ji Yong, her classmate who she had known since she was a kid. Ji Yong stared at her for a while before answering, "Do you really want to know my answer? Do you? Bom, I like you as a friend, not as my girlfriend...I already like someone...Sandara." Bom's eyes grew wider, "D-Dara? But, you guys just met a few days ago..." Ji Yong tried taking his eyes off of her, "I can't control how my heart feels, Bom. I like Dara and I enjoy being with her...But when I'm with you, I feel like I'm a bird trapped in a cage." Bom's face turned red as she cried her eyes out, "Do you hate being with me that much? What was I too you all this time? Nothing, right? I was like a doll...You hang out with me only when you have no one to hang out with...you...you...I wish you never came in my life! I hate you!" Bom turned her back and walked away. She wanted to be alone...all by herself...in a dark room...where she can feel peaceful...and not worry about anything or anyone.........................

"Bom!" Dara yelled as she chased Bom down the hallways. "Bom! Stop ignoring me, I have something important to tell you!" Bom stopped in her place and turned around. Her face was swollen from all the crying that she had done. "Dara, you did this to me! You don't deserve to be my friend! You b****!!!" Dara raised her eyebrow and smirked, "Do you think I wanted to be your friend from the start? I never enjoyed hanging out with you, it's just that I was forced to. Ji Yong is mine now, all mine, so go somewhere else and cry, I don't want to hear you, you filthy pig!" After hearing Dara's harsh words, Bom fell to the ground, "Dara, you think this is all a joke? You think life is a joke??!!!! NO!!!! It's not!!!!!! Think about what you are going to do, before you do it!!!!!! Okay? Or you'll just hurt yourself even more and more!!" Dara laughed to herself, "Gosh, STOP with your innocent looks and Do I care?? Huh, Do I CARE about what you say?? No, I don't. And do you want to know why Ji Yong doesn't want you? Because you're selfish and greedy!! You want everyone for yourself!! So just stop giving me these stupid lectures!!!! Just piss off!!!" Bom got up and tried to smile, she walked towards Dara, and hugged her for a while. "Dara, I'm sorry..." Dara got upset at Bom's behavior and pushed her to the ground and then came her savior......

Don't know how to explain him, but he's tall and handsome looking. He lent a hand to help Bom up, and yelled at Dara for what she had done. "I didn't do anything! She threw herself on the ground, to make it look like I was the guilty one!!" The man smirked, "You are...I'm not the type who would just blame someone for doing something, without actually seing them do it." Dara worried, he must have seen me push her, she said to herself as she thought of an answer. "I didn't do it, and I am not going to give in! Do you know who this girl is? She tries to look innocent, when she's the devil!!!!" The man looked at helpless Bom then looked back at Dara, "Maybe you're the devil...maybe you caused and started all of this commotion. And, no I don't have a single clue to who she is, but that doesn't mean I'm going to let her get bullied by a girl like you!" Dara smirked, "Oh yeah, we'll see about that..." Then Dara turned to Bom, 'Watch yourself!! Because something really bad might happen to you!!!" Then Dara walked away........................

"Are you okay?" The man asked as he stared into Bom's beautiful doll-like face. Bom smiled, "I'm okay.....thank you.....thank you SO much......and by the way, may I ask............who are you? I never saw you before........"

The man chuckled, "Of course you haven't because I just transferred. I'm Choi Seung Hyun...and who are you?"

"Oh, I'm Park Bom..."

"Park.......Bom?? Bom?? Oh, then.....we're going to be in the same class!! I remember a Bom on my class name list..."

"Thanks, for what you did back there. If you didn't help me.....who knows what would have happened?? From now on, you're my savior and to show you that I'm really sincere and thankful.....I'll bake you one of my most famous cakes...Did you know my dad used to own a restaurant?"

"Cool!! So, what happened to it?" 

Bom didn't answer for a while...She stared at the ground with her head lowered...Then she spoke up, "Oh, that, well, there was a fire in the restaurant one night, and my father was locked inside, so, he ended up dying..." They were both silent for a while.

"I'm sorry, Bom.....I didn't mean to--" Bom cut him off, "It's okay...It wasn't your fault, you couldn't have possibly known that, now could you have? No, of course...OMO, it's 5:30, already? OMO OMO OMO OMO OMO, I need to get going, I'm late......oh no, i missed the last bus back home, huh, now what do I do?" she said to herself, Seung Hyun hearing everything she said. "How about I drop you off, if that's okay with you." Bom looked at him and smiled, "You already helped me once, how can I just--" Bom got cut off by Seung Hyun who covered Bom's lips with his finger, "Shush, it's obvious that you don't have a ride...I can't just leave you like this...It's not safe to be alone in this school at night...who knows what will happen, let's just go, come on." Seung Hyun walked towards the door, he turned back. Bom was just standing in her place, seeing this, Seung Hyun knew exactly what to do. He walked back to her and grabbed her hand and held it tight, then he walked towards the door and opened it. Bom was shocked. He face turned redder than ever as she blushed. Seung Hyun realized this and smiled and chuckled to himself.

He opened the car's doors and let Bom in, then sat down in his seat. "Thanks, Seung Hyun, you made me feel like a princess, acting like this to me." Seung Hyun smiled, "I wish I could do more...I would love to make you happy all the time." Bom blushed once more. Seung Hyun started the engine and followed Bom's directions to her house. He had a GPS, but didn't know how to opperate it, so he used his LIVE GPS, a one that's right in front of him, staring at him, and blushing, Park Bom, his GPS......Even thought he had just met Bom, he felt his heart flutter as he realized that he was all alone with her--by themselves...Seung Hyun didn't want to take action yet, he wanted to give her sometime, so she can get to know him better. He parked his car in front of Bom's house. "Kamsahamnida!" Bom bowed as she made her way to open her house door. Seung Hyun chuckled, "Your welcome!! Have a good night, Bommie!!" then he drove away. 

Bommie? Bom thought. Did he just call me, Bommie? She smiled, Does he like me? 

She walked inside and closed the door shut and locked it, then walked up to her room after greeting her parents.