Phone Call, Walk At The Park, Guess Who I Am, Fight

Friends or Lovers?--Park Bom & TOP--

Ring Ring, Bom's phone rang as she reached to pick it up while rubbing her tired looking eyes. She had slept late last night, because she was too busy thinking about Seung Hyun the whole night. 

"Hello?"

"Hey, Bommie."

"Seung Hyun? How did you--How did you get my phone number?" she asked curiously.

"Hey, we go to the same University and have the same classes--I just asked one of your friends."

"Oh." Bom sighed with relief. "That's good. Next time, just text me instead. Got it?"

"Yup." Seung Hyun answered. "Bom! Honey, wake up!! Go take a walk or something, go exercise, it's beautiful outside." Bom's mom yelled from the kitchen while she prepared Bom's breakfast.

"Wait, Seung Hyun..." Bom covered the phone, so Seung Hyun won't hear, "Omma!! It's only 8:30 in the morning!! Where could I possibly go?"

"THE PARK!!!!!!!" her mom yelled. Bom got up, "Sorry, Seung Hyun, guess I'm going for a walk in the park." she smield to herself. 

"Oh, really? That's good. Oh, Bommie, I gotta go--my bro's calling!!"

"Bye, Seung Hyun!!" Bom closed the phone and jumped up and down and ran to the bathroom to get up.

After she got ready and ate her breakfast, she ran outside and made her way to the park, where she sat down on a bench the whole time, staring at the cute kids play with each other...Their so lucky...Bom thought--they have the life--Then her thoughts were interrupted when a man with curly hair, a mustache, and funny looking glasses came and sat down next to him. Bom felt uncomfortable and got up and decided to eat at the street vendors. She realized that the same funny looking guy came to the same street vendor as she did and sat down right next to her------AGAIN-------Bom didn't like this--not one bit. She got up again, and decided to go for a walk. She turned around and realized that the mysterious man was gone, then she turned back and stopped in her place. "Oh, mister, you scared me." The mysterious man was right in front of her--staring into her beautiful dark chocolate eyes. "I'm very sorry, Miss." he answered. Bom tried forgetting about it and walked towards the park's fountain and bent down and stared at the pennies that the kids were throwing in there. "Excuse me--do any of you kids have pennies?" none of them had any. Then, the same guy came up to her and gave her a few pennies, "Thought you might need them, Miss." Bom was terrified by this anonymous person that was following her and watching her every steps. "Oh, thank you, mister." she bowed. She tried throwing one, but missed, she tried again--missed--again--missed--again--and missed again. She got irritated and the man saw this and held Bom's arm and her waist, "Look, you need to throw it like this." Bom didn't like how he was touching her every where. She was so uncomfortable, that she wanted to scream, who was this mysterious person? One of the kids turned to her, "Oh, you have a boyfriend? Hahaha, he looks so funny." Bom looked at both of them, "No, no...He's not my boyfriend, I don't even know him." Bom answered. The little girl was confused, "But he was touching you every where, are you sure he's not your boyfriend?" "Positive." Bom answered. Then she turned to the man, "I'm sorry, but can you leave...I don't feel comfortable when a man touches me like that--especially if I don't know the person. So, if you may, please leave." Bom turned to the kids. The man said staring at Bom's back, "That's not what you were saying yesterday--and by the way, you look very beautiful today, BOMMIE..." Hearing the word, Bommie, Bom turned around, "Seung Hyun!!" Seung Hyun smiled, "I'm sorry--I'm so sorry, I thought you were a ert!! Sorry!!" He chuckled. "If anyone touches you like that, come tell me, okay? I'll blacken their eyes, and brake both of there arms off, so they can never touch anything again..." Bom felt good because Seung Hyun was so caring--especially over her. She laughed to herself. 

"Come on, Seung Hyun, let's go. I think I had enough fun for today, and I can't spend my whole time at the park. I'm going." With every step Bom took, Seung Hyun followed. Even when they both reached Bom's house, he was still following. Bom smiled, "Aren't you going home? You followed me all the way here, but now it's time for you to go. Bye, Seung Hyun." Seung Hyun smiled, "Okay, I'll leave, but remember--don't let anyone touch you like that--Bye, Bommie!!" Seung Hyun waved and Bom waved back, then she ran in her house.

Her mom waiting at the door.............Bom smiled at her mom and walked in--but her mom didn't let her.....

"Bom, don't you have some explaining to do?" Bom thought, "No, Omma, none. Why?" Bom's mother smirked, "Who was that boy? You were acting so close with him...Is he your boyfriend??? And did he call you Bommie???" Bom didn't know how to answer. "I-I-I-Omma, He's j-j-just a f-f-friend, yeah, that's it. Just a friend. I met him yesterday. "You met him yesterday?" Bom nodded. "Then why were you guys acting so close?" Bom didn't answer. "I knew it--you lied to me, Bom. I never thought my own daughter will end up lying to me--to keep her boyfriend!! You know what? You don't have a boyfriend anymore!! I tell you to go to the park--you go on a date!!!!"

"OMMA!!! That's not i!!!! I just saw him passing by, and he walked me home!! Is that bad? Huh? Since, Appa died, you have been acting like this!! So overprotective!! Well, you know what? I don't need your help at all!!!!!! STOP MESSING UP MY LIFE!!!!!" Bom yelled at her mom. Bom began to cry. She ran to her mom and hugged her tight, "OMMA!!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!! I'M SORRY!!! You're right!!! Omma!!! Please forgive me!!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!!" Bom's mother smiled, "I know that you love me, my dear Bom. And I also know that young girls like you get mad easily, I'm the one who should be sorry, questioning you like that, I have no right to--"

"Omma, I'm sorry, this will never happen again...It's just that, I like Seung Hyun, but I don't know if he likes me." Bom's mom chuckled, "Looks like he does!!" "Stop mocking me, Omma." They both laughed together. "How about we go have fun today? Huh? It could be a Mommy Daughter Day, just us two!! We'll have the time of our lives!! Come on!! Let's get ready!!!!"

Bom laughed as she ran to wash her hands. "Seung Hyun....Seung Hyun...Seung Hyun..." she kept whispering to herself........