AMENDED HEART

AMENDED HEART
Please log in to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 5
The year has almost ran out and Jasmine's graduation is close by. Gwen brings a man in his seventy's with her to the house, she goes to call Jasmine from her room.
GWEN: Come downstairs, I have a visitor for you.
JASMINE: (Knitts her brows and wonders who the visitor could be). I am coming. (She goes downstairs with Gwen to the living room only to find an old man there)
GWEN: Jasmine, meet Mr Alexander Morrison. He is owns one of the richest companies in the USA.
MR. ALEX: (Smiles)
JASMINE: Nice to meet you Mr Alexander.
MR. ALEX: Just call me Alex. (He walks up to her, takes her by her hand and kisses the back of it).
JASMINE: (Shows a fake smile). My name is Jasmine.
MR. ALEX: Hello Jasmine.
GWEN: I will leave you two now (leaves the living room)
JASMINE: So why are you here?
MR. ALEX: Your mother did not tell you why I am here?
JASMINE: No she did'nt and she is my step-mum.
MR. ALEX: Wow. Well----um----
JASMINE: (Interrupts) Do you need anything like a snack or drink?
MR. ALEX: Sure.
JASMINE: (Leaves to the kitchen and finds her step-mother there) Why did you bring him here?
GWEN: (Takes a deep breath) He is your new boyfriend.
JASMINE: I never told you I needed a boyfriend and he can't be my boyfriend, he is way too old to be my boyfriend. He is old enough to be my grandfather.
GWEN: And who cares about your opinion young lady? Is it me? Ivy? Or even your father? You have lived in

Please log in to read the full chapter