AMENDED HEART

AMENDED HEART
Please log in to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 3
The next day, Jasmine gets herself and Ivy ready for school, she serves breakfast for her dad and leaves for school with Ivy and the rabbit in her car. She drops Ivy off at her pre-school and heads for hers. Reaching school, she takes the rabbit immediately to the biology lab. Her biology teacher sees her and the rabbit and stars to wonder.
MRS. CALISTA: Jasmine, what is going on here?
JASMINE: Goodmorning Mrs. Calista. Do you remember the rabbit I performed a surgery on?
MRS. CALISTA: Very well.
JASMINE: Well, this is the rabbit.
MRS. CALISTA: (Goes closer to the rabbit and searches the body for surgery marks to confirm if she was lieing and when she sees the marks she gets shocked) You are not lieing. You are ready to graduate from college but you need to carry out two other surgeries to see if you are really ready.
JASMINE: Okay then. This is great news.
MRS. CALISTA: Congratulations child, I am proud of you.
JASMINE: Thank you madam. (Chuckles)
Jasmine goes to attend her classes with Jessica, hours passes by and school closes. Jasmine heads home with Ivy in her car and on getting home, she sites her step mother's car from afar. Jasmine drives in with fear in her, she enters the house and the first person she sees is her step-mother, Gwen. Gwen Robert is a model in fashion designing. She is very tall, slim and beautiful but cruel. Jasmine hates her because of her cruelty and how she treats her.
JASMINE: (Glares at Gw

Please log in to read the full chapter