Chapter 1

Different Faces
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

an: (accident scene ahead/blood/mention of death/depression etc.) 

[Flashback] 

(Sunday morning in America) 

Mr. Kim and his family including Mrs. Kim and their two daughters is happily riding their family car on their way to the airport for their flight going to Paris that day to visit the second child in the family that is currently living in Paris for her study. Mr. Kim is happily taking some glances to his two daughters in the backseat who are enjoying their ride while telling stories to each other, Mrs. Kim noticed it and hold her husband's free hand with a small yet sweet smile on her face. As their ride approaching a less residential area the car suddenly lost it's control.. In just a blink of an eye the car crashes into a huge tree that causes the husband and wife got thrown outside of the car because of the strong impact.. The last thing that Mr. Kim sees before his eyes close is his wife lying in the other side opposite to him with so much blood coming out on her body, he then tried to glance at their car were his two daughters are..and suddenly it turns all black and he lost his consciousness. Minutes later a loud explosions happen that sets their family car into a huge fire burning everything. 

 

 

Not far away from the incident a figure inside a black tinted car watches the scene with an evil smile on his lip.. Then takes his glance at the backseat of his car watching the two Kim siblings in an unconscious state having bruises and bloods in the different parts of their bodies. 

anonymous man: everything is going well and as planned (evil smirk) .. 

[End of Flashback]

(Present time somewhere in Paris) 

Mr. Park: (deep sigh) you think it's the right time for you to come back?? 

Jisoo: It's already long time overdue uncle.. I actually should came back long time ago. 

Mr. Park: I know but you know it's for the better right? We don't know who are after for your family especially after the accident, and for sure your dad will be glad that I hide you from everyone after that because who knows they are aftering for you too.. The only remaining Kim alive at the moment. 

Jisoo: I know.. And I'm very thankful to you and your family for taking me in that time (sad gaze) 

 

[Flashback]

(Somewhere in Paris) 

Young Jisoo: I'm excited to reunite with mom and dad.. Also with unnie and nini too!!! (clapping her hands) 

Mr. Park: I know you are haha look at you all giddy and excited but let's just wait for them sooner ok?? (pat Jisoo's head) 

Young Jisoo: yes uncle!!! (Smiling) for now I will just play with Chaeyoung inside!! 

Mr. Park: ok ok.. You better go back inside because for sure that sulking monster will sulk at you nonstop haha

(later that day while the Park family with Jisoo is having a good time watching some comedy movie in the Park's living room... A sudden breaking news appeared with the headline) 

"Well known business tycoon in America and the President of Kim Corporation and Kim group of company Jihoon Kim together with his family got involved in a devastating Car Accident"

At that moment.. In the living room of the Park residence, cries of agony erupts from the second born child of the Kim family. Jisoo cries her heart out for so many hours while Mrs. Park and her daughter Chaeyoung held her tightly with sorrows in their faces, meanwhile Mr. Park got lost and seems can't believe anything he witnessed from the news. He got snapped back from the reality when he heard his wife shouting holding the unconscious Jisoo on the floor with Chaeyoung crying on the side trying to wake up her bestfriend. 

After that day, things didn't go as easy for Mr. Park especially for Jisoo, the young Kim wants to go back to America at that moment to see her family. Afraid of the current situation Mr. Park choose the best thing he could do that time. After hearing some info. from his trusted source in America that the two biggest investors in Kim corporation got arrested for fraud, illegal gambling, and a possible involvement in the accident of Mr. Kim and his family, Mr. Park didn't dare to let Jisoo go back in case the people behind for all of that will hunt the remaining Kim alive, knowing the game of business he won't let anyone hurt his bestfriend's daughter as long as he lived. 

Days turn to months.. Mr. Park keeps an update from his source in America on what's going on with the Kim's and the situation in there, He then gathered some info that Mr. and Mrs. Kim got into coma, while their two daughters reportedly died in the accident after they are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter