Chapter 9

Different Faces
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

5 years later....

 

 

 

 

Irene: unnie are you still nervous?? (Giggling) 

 

Yongsun: yeah, but at the same time.. I'm so happy!! 

 

Irene: you should, it's your special day today though.. I'm so happy for you and Byulyi, you guys made it till this day being patient with each other everytime, the two of you really deserves each other. 

 

Yongsun: I just love her so much Hyun.. I can't see my life in the future without her in it (she teared up a little) 

 

Irene: I know unnie and same as to her for sure, that's why you guys are here today.. Getting married in a few hours, she waited for you while you sacrifice for her... And here you are.. Still together in the end, I'm so proud to the both of you unnie!! (She hug Yongsun in her side) 

 

Yongsun: thank you Hyun.. (she giggled) I'm sorry.. I'm getting so emotional at the moment. 

 

Irene: it's ok unnie, of course it's the day you've been waiting after all, btw your so pretty unnie.. For sure Byulyi will fall in love with you again and again (chuckling) you should get ready already.. I'll be checking everyone from the other room, you'll be fine here alone at the moment right?? 

 

Yongsun: (she rolled her eyes) of course.. And I know your dying to see Seulgi already so go.. 

 

Irene: (giggling) am I that obvious?? (Pouting) 

 

Yongsun: so obvious Hyun-ah.. I'm actually excited for your wedding too though

 

Irene: well.. It's on the way already (chuckling) 

 

Yongsun: go now already.. maybe she's been looking for you too.. See you later ok?? 

 

Irene: of course unnie, see you later too soon to be Mrs. Moon (she laugh as she leave the room) 

 

Yongsun has been left alone there chuckling at what Irene says. 

 

 

 

 

..... 

 

 

 

 

 

Yongsun and Moonbyul's wedding ceremony is held on the private resort of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter