Architect

Run, Donghae!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The inspector read and reread the notes he had written in his notebook while waiting for the next man. 

 JungSe : Mr. Lee was not entirely honest with me.

 Sungmin : I wasn't? Are you really sure about that?

 JungSe : I'll be straight with you

 Sungmin : Go ahead

 JungSe : Would you have the guts to hurt Donghae?

 Sungmin : What kind of question is that?! 

 JungSe : I distinctly remember that you said and I quote "Everyone in that room had a reason to hurt Donghae", including you (pronounced seriously) Be honest, did you hurt Donghae?

 Sungmin : Of course not!

 JungSe : Not even when he was having jealousy attacks because of Kyuhyun?

 Sungmin : No!

 JungSe : What about Mr. Lee Hyukjae?

 Sungmin : What about Hyukjae?

 JungSe : You never had any feelings for Mr. Lee Hyukjae? 

 Sungmin : No! (exclaimed louder) If any of them accused me of anything, then they are very wrong! I would never hurt Donghae!

 JungSe : Why?

 Sungmin : You just need to know that I would never hurt him.

 JungSe : Explain to me why! (there was no answer) Mr. Lee be honest with me. 

 Sungmin : Because unfortunately the jealousy you felt for Kyuhyun and that you felt for Hyukjae....

 JungSe : Yes...?

 Sungmin : I...

 JungSe : Confess (asked calmly)

 Sungmin : I fell in love with Donghae (the inspector's eyes widened) It just happened!  

 JungSe : Did you tell him?

 Sungmin : I couldn't do that

 JungSe : Why?

 

 Flashback

Sungmin walked with a smile on his face, he had finally realized what the jealousy he felt towards Kyuhyun and Hyukjae when they were with Donghae was all about. 

 He was determined to tell the brunette about his feelings, since his relationship with Hyukjae had been more than over for 4 months. 

 He rang the bell and was answered quickly, which surprised him. He waited for the elevator with anxiety he was feeling and soon smiled as he reached the door that led to the minor's apartment. 

 Sungmin : Hae

 Donghae : Hyung (smiled hugging the bigger one) I thought we were going to meet at Ryeo's bakery.

 Sungmin : I wanted to talk to you 

 Donghae : Come in (gives way) 

 Sungmin : Thank you

 

 The two of them went to the room that was associated with the kitchen. 

 Donghae : Do you want something to eat?

 Sungmin : No I already ate 

 Donghae : Not even one of my smoothies?

 Sungmin : I like protein, but not too much (laughed with the younger one). 

 Donghae : You're the loser 

 Sungmin : Hae, there's something I want to tell you. 

 Donghae : Yes hyung (sat next to the older one)

 Sungmin : I... (wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter