Director

Run, Donghae!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was the third day of the investigation into the attempted murder of Donghae. 

 The inspector was drinking a very hot coffee so he could wake up for another day of work while waiting for the first man of that day to interrogate. 

 JungSe : Mr. Kim was not completely honest with me (he spoke when he had the man in front of him) 

 Heechul : Wasn't I? (raised his eyebrow confused) I answered all your questions

 JungSe : Donghae is one of your favorite dongsaeng, as you reported

 Heechul : Yes, and?

 JungSe : You were never jealous of Donghae?

 Heechul : What kind of question is that?! 

 JungSe : You can answer

 Heechul : Did Kangin tell you that?

 JungSe : Kangin?

 Heechul : He must still be angry that he didn't resist my chants, but no one told him to come to me either

 JungSe : Excuse me?

 Heechul : Please don't play dumb, I know very well that it was Kangin who said that I, Kim Heechul, was jealous of Lee Donghae

 JungSe : And why would Kangin do that?

 Heechul: Pure and simple, revenge (shrugged)

 JungSe : Why do you say that?

 Heechul : I was the reason that Kangin and Leeteuk broke up.

 JungSe : Do you want to tell me what happened between you and Kangin?

 

 Flashback

 Heechul arrived at his apartment totally devastated after learning that he had been used by Siwon, the man he unfortunately fell in love with and was in love with his favorite dongsaeng.  

 Damn Donghae who had to make everyone fall in love with him! 

 He dumped his jacket and shoes anyway in the foyer and fell back against the couch trying to hold back the tears he so badly wanted to get out from the rejection and humiliation he went through. He clutched a pillow crying and squeezed it between his arms. He wanted the pain that hurt so much in his heart to go away. 

 A ring was heard consequently, Heechul grumbled and made a huge effort to pick up his phone. In no mood to answer someone, even more so when he saw Donghae's name on the screen, he put the handset on silent until the brunette got tired of calling him. 

 A few minutes later, the phone rang again, however, a different name appeared on the screen. Kangin! He was surprised, because Kangin rarely called only when something serious happened. He picked up the phone and answered.

 Heechul: Yes Kangin? (tried to use his normal voice to make the other suspicious)

 

Kangin : Is everything okay Heechul?

 Heechul : Say what you want?

 Kangin : There was a serious argument between Donghae and Hyukjae. 

 Hearing the name of his dongsaeng, Heechul rolled his eyes. 

 Heechul : Give them a few minutes and they'll work it out 

 Kangin : That won't happen (took a deep breath) Hyuk is with Leeteuk and Donghae is with Kyun 

 Heechul : Then why did you call me?

 Kangin : Heechul is everything ok? (insisted noticing their indifference to the subject they were talking about) 

 Heechul : Yes, why wouldn't it be?

 Kangin : Right 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter