Pastry chef

Run, Donghae!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The detective this time had taken a different line of thought, although the interrogation with the other man, had mentioned Yesung at first, in the end he ended up mentioning Ryeowook and that aroused a curiosity in the inspector. 

 Kim Ryeowook's jealousy!

 JungSe : Mr. Kim wasn't totally honest with me

 Ryeowook : I don't remember lying at any point. 

 JungSe : You were never jealous of Donghae?

 Ryeowook : Jealous?

 JungSe : Yes, since when Hyukjae and Donghae had that big fight and...

 Ryeowook : Did Yesung by any chance imply that you were jealous of Donghae hyung, because of him? (pointed at himself) That emo is very wrong, that fight back then just made me open my eyes 

 JungSe : Care to explain? 

 

 Flashback.

 As much as Donghae and Hyukjae have had several arguments over the years, the one where there was aggression towards Siwon, was the one that shook the group of friends the most. Even the argument between Kyuhyun and Hyukjae didn't shake the group that much, but this time, it was apparent to everyone that there had been a lot of damage done to the couple. 

 Ryeowook was in his recently opened bakery finishing up his things, however, he was surprised to see Yesung running in. 

 Yesung : Ryeo sorry I'm late 

 Ryeowook : I'm already closing, I don't need any more help (said seriously). 

 Yesung : Things took a while

 Ryeowook : With who? Hyukjae or Donghae? (the older one was about to open his mouth) Donghae for sure. 

Yesung : Our friends are...

 Ryeowook : They're having a hard time, I know! But they're not kids who constantly need people around them

 Yesung : Ryeo...

 Ryeowook : Look Yesung, I'm tired and I just want to go home (sighed).

 Yesung : I can take you home

 Ryeowook : I'd rather go alone 

 Yesung : What's going on?

 Ryeowook : I'm just tired from my work and I want to go home and rest (put away the broom that was in his hand before being interrupted). 

 Yesung : It's more than that. Talk to me (grabbed his wrist gently) 

 Ryeowook : Talk what?

 Yesung : The reason you're like this

 Ryeowook : There's no reason other than I'm tired.

 Yesung : It's okay (took a deep breath, trying to understand the younger man)

 Ryeowook : It's okay?! What do you mean, what you have to say is okay?! (raised his voice) You think it's okay?

 Yesung : But you said that....

 Ryeowook : Is our relationship important to you?

 Yesung : Of course it is!

 Ryeowook : So, what do you mean you say everything's fine?

 Yesung : Ryeo....

 Ryeowook : If it was Donghae you'd already be insisting to know why! And

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter