Chapter 2

Cloudless Sky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Few Years Ago…

 

“I am pregnant.”

 

 

Those words echoed in his ears. In front of him is a goddess. A goddess from different kingdom called SM Entertainment. He lost the ability to speak upon hearing those words. Pregnant? Is she playing a prank on him? Wait. They are not even close. They barely exchange greetings with each other but… pregnant? And she’s not just anyone. She’s RED VELVET Irene for goodness sake!

 

 

“It was during Jennie’s birthday party, remember?”

 

 

Oh . How can he forget. He knew he got laid that fateful night, but he couldn’t truly remember the details. All he knew was his dear friend Jennie introduced him to some of her close friends. He chatted with the ladies, danced with them and flirt with them too. The alcohol isn’t helping when he saw the prettiest friend of Jennie, strangely he introduced himself with a kiss. A kiss on her lips. Blame the tequila but he admits that he got too carried away by the kisses they shared and the next thing he knew, he woke up with a terrible headache, a total mess and a gold bracelet on the floor engraved with initials ‘BJH’. He was in denial if he really had with someone the night before. His doubts soon vanish upon seeing the love marks on his arms and chest. He tried searching for her, but his efforts were futile. She left him even before he can apologize or explain himself. He is such an . He admit. And the lady deserves some explanation. Life went on since that fateful night until today. Of all the day, tomorrow is his birthday.

 

 

“Please say something, Song Mino-sshi.”

 

From an outsider point of view, no one will believe that someone from YG and SM can create a baby together. It was like a fanfiction. A kind of story that will surely end in tragedy. But right now, at a secluded part of his Café Osechill, Mino received the most unexpected news ever. Irene is famous for being a snob and careful in interacting with men but the Irene in front of him is the opposite of that. She’s vulnerable and Mino felt too guilty to speak up.

 

 

“It took me a hard time to go here. You know it is very risky. We are both idols and one mistake can ruin our career and our group. No one knew that I came here. I had an alibi that I will go to my Parent’s house since today is my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter