Chapter 1

Cloudless Sky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

To say that Irene is busy is an understatement.

 

The chances of getting an eight-hour sleep is not part of her routine at the moment. She’s exhausted, as well as the members and their whole team because of their upcoming concert. The practice ended at around 10pm, might be late but they are still thankful they can all reach their house before midnight. She remembered she did not eat dinner, she’s too preoccupied with the sequence of the choreography that she left her food untouched. She suddenly missed that special someone who never fails to remind her to eat her meals on time. Oh, how she missed him. But she didn’t want to fully accept it.

 

She’s at her front door before the clock strikes midnight and as quiet as possible, she carefully opens the door, cautious not to disturb the occupants of the house.

 

“Baby?”

 

The moment she speaks, a small, three-year-old little girl came running to her in an instant. If she was physically drained and mentally exhausted a while ago, now she’s fully charged with energy by just hugging her little girl. Yes, you read it right. Her little girl. Her little Hera.

 

“Why are you still awake, baby?”

 

She asked her daughter while looking at her tear stained face. She looks like she will cry again when she asked her, but Irene was quick enough to prevent the tears. Looking at her daughter’s cute little face, she cannot deny that Hera looks like her when she was young but her baby girl’s personality, she got it from him.

 

“I am waiting for you Mommy.”

 

Since she started going to rehearsal last month, for most of the nights, Hera will stay awake waiting for her mom. Irene felt bad about it. There are mornings too that she must go out early. She tried her best to spend time with her daughter, but she got work to do and they are in the midst of their preparation for their concert.

 

“I am sorry Joohyun. I tried convincing her to sleep but she keeps on in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter