Chapter 3

Cloudless Sky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Are you not going to have doubts towards my pregnancy? How can you easily take responsibility?”

“Do you want me to have doubts?”

“What if another woman will tell you that you made her pregnant, will you take responsibility in a heartbeat?”

“Do you think I am just fooling around, Miss Bae? I can guarantee you that it won’t happen. I’ve never been intimate with anyone except you.”

 

 

Then there was silence.

 

They are in the kitchen of Mino’s apartment. The rapper is wearing a cute white and pink apron while serving the pregnant lady. He’s been cooking since morning, patiently asking the lady about the food that she likes to eat. Talk about pregnancy cravings. It’s almost a week since Irene told Mino about her pregnancy. Mino couldn’t sleep that night. He’s thinking of the best way to handle their situation. Though it was a shocking news, Mino didn’t even doubt Irene when she said that he is the father of her unborn child. He can be a jerk and deny it, but he is not like that. No matter how grave the situation they are into, he doesn’t have the heart to abandon Irene and their baby.

 

“I am sorry if I called you this morning. I don’t have anyone to ask. The members are away, and I cannot bother our manager. I am always a picky eater but now I feel like I can finish all of these. Thank you so much for cooking.”

 

It is his pleasure to watch her eat the food he cooked. Kimchi Soup, Stir fried beef, Japchae and rice- Mino managed to cook it while Irene is busy roaming around his living room and art room. She’s amazed by his artistic skills, she wonders if he is not a member of an Idol group, he probably will be a renowned painter.

 

“Why don’t you eat with me?”

“I’m okay. I am not hungry. Thank You.”

 

It was only now that Irene was able to eat properly. She doesn’t mention to Mino the terrible morning sickness she’s been experiencing for some days already. Good thing Red Velvet members are away, they couldn’t witness how bad Irene threw up as soon as she wakes up in the morning. Every time she threw up, she cried. She’s worried and too scared on what will happen next. So now what? She’s pregnant and once the agency knew about it, she’s almost certain that it will be over. The thought of terminating her pregnancy made her sick once again. That’s why when Mino called her this morning, she asked him to fetch her. She was hesitant at first, she rarely asked help from someone but this time it’s different. She must ask his help or else she will go crazy in their dorm thinking about her situation.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter