Jisoo and the Unicorn

Heart of Magic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jisoo's house was a small, cozy cottage nestled on the outskirts of the woods. It was made of warm, golden-brown wood, with a thatched roof made of straw. The front of the cottage had a small porch with a wooden bench, perfect for enjoying a cup of tea and the gentle breeze that wafted through the trees.

The windows of the cottage were framed by wooden shutters, which were painted a bright shade of green. The shutters could be opened to let in the sunlight or closed to keep out the cold on chilly nights.

As Jisoo opened the door to her cottage, a welcoming scent of cinnamon and apples filled the air. The inside of the cottage was just as charming as the outside. The walls were adorned with colorful tapestries, and the furniture was made of sturdy, polished wood.

The living room had a large fireplace in the center, with a plush rug in front of it. There were comfortable chairs and a sofa arranged around the fireplace, perfect for curling up with a book on cold winter nights.

Jisoo's kitchen was small but well-equipped, with a cast-iron stove and a large wooden table in the center. The walls were lined with shelves filled with jars of spices and herbs, and there was a large pantry stocked with all kinds of food.

The bedroom was small but cozy, with a large four-poster bed in the center. The walls were painted a soft shade of lavender, and there was a large window that let in the moonlight at night.

As Jisoo looked around her cottage, she felt a sense of comfort and contentment. It was a simple but beautiful home, full of warmth and charm. She knew that she was lucky to live in such a magical and enchanting world, and she felt grateful for every moment she spent in it. 

Her first customer of the day was an elf, a creature with pointed ears and a mischievous glint in his eye. He was dressed in green and brown, with a tunic and leggings made of soft, supple leather. His boots were made of the finest suede, and he wore a belt with a silver buckle.

The elf had dark hair that fell in messy waves around his face, and his eyes were a bright, sparkling green. He had a mischievous grin on his face, and Jisoo could tell that he was up to something.

As he approached Jisoo's cottage, he twirled a small dagger between his fingers, making it flash in the sunlight. Jisoo raised an eyebrow, feeling a little wary.

"Good morning," the elf said, his voice smooth and musical. "I heard you were a skilled fortune-teller. I thought I'd come and see if you could read my future."

Jisoo nodded, feeling a sense of curiosity. She had always found elves to be fascinating creatures, full of magic and mystery. "Of course," she said, gesturing for the elf to come closer.

Jisoo was sitting in a comfortable wooden chair, leaning back and crossing her legs. She was wearing a long, flowing dress that was as colorful as a rainbow. The dress had a fitted bodice with a sweetheart neckline, and it was made of a soft, silky fabric that shimmered in the sunlight.

The skirt of the dress was full and billowing, with layers of fabric that twirled and swirled around her ankles. The dress was a riot of colors, with shades of pink, blue, and purple blending together in a beautiful, harmonious pattern.

Jisoo had paired the dress with a pair of simple brown sandals, which contrasted nicely with the bright colors of the dress. Her hair was pulled back into a loose braid, with a few strands framing her face.

Jisoo had sensed something unusual in the elf's fortune, something that made her uneasy. As she looked into his bright green eyes, she saw visions of danger and betrayal. She could see the elf surrounded by enemies, with no one to trust but himself.

She had warned him of the dangers ahead, of the treacherous paths he would have to navigate if he wanted to reach his goals. She had told him that his success would depend on his ability to be cunning and quick-witted, and that he would need to keep his wits ab

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter