Not A Creep (JiminxOC)

One Shots
Please log in to read the full chapter

Hiruke was a force to be reckoned with. She was a Japanese stylist who had made a name for herself in Korea. With her sharp tongue and impeccable sense of style, she had become a sought-after stylist for many big names in the Korean entertainment industry.

Her clients included HyunA, Itzy, IU, and many others. She was known for her fierce sense of fashion, but also for her caring nature. She had become like a big sister to Itzy, who relied on her for fashion advice and personal guidance.

Despite her success, Hiruke was still a mystery to many. She had the appearance of a perfect doll, with her porcelain skin, jet black hair, and delicate features. But beneath her beautiful exterior was a fierce, independent woman who refused to conform to societal norms.

Hiruke had come to Korea to escape the confines of Japanese society, where she had been forced to conform to a traditional lifestyle. She had always been drawn to Korean culture, and saw it as a way to express herself freely.

One day, while styling for a BTS photoshoot, Hiruke caught the eye of Jimin. He was immediately drawn to her beauty and confidence, but she saw him as nothing more than a creep.

Jimin was persistent, though, and continued to pursue Hiruke. He was charmed by her sharp tongue and her independent spirit, and he knew that there was more to her than met the eye.

Despite her initial reluctance, Hiruke eventually found herself falling for Jimin. She saw somethi

Please log in to read the full chapter