Our Outed Secret (Sehun x Suho)

One Shots
Please log in to read the full chapter

This is for SuhoisLife, hope you enjoy it!

SUHO - LOVE SCENARIO, IKON 

SEHUN - CONGRATULATIONS ENGLISH VERSION, DAY6 (I know it says girl but the song fits so well I couldn't not use it!)

Suho and Sehun had been dating for nine months and were happy in each other's company. They had kept their relationship a secret to avoid any scandal or drama, knowing that it could affect their careers as idols in the highly competitive K-pop industry. However, their worst nightmare came true when they were exposed by the media outlet Dispatch on their ninth anniversary date.

Suho, being the leader of EXO, remained calm and composed, but Sehun was furious and lashed out at the reporters, making the situation even worse. The media and fans began to scrutinize their relationship, and they received more negative comments than positive ones.

The negativity surrounding them started to take a toll on their mental and physical health. They couldn't escape the harsh judgment and criticism that followed them everywhere they went, and it made them question whether their love was worth all the pain.

As the weeks passed, things only got worse. They were constantly harassed and followed by Dispatch and Saseangs, and the hateful comments on social media kept increasing. They felt trapped and suffocated by the overwhelming attention and scrutiny.

One day, Suho received a call from his manager, informing him that he had to choose between his career

Please log in to read the full chapter