Devil by the window

One Shots
Please log in to read the full chapter

Silent...

 

He slowly looks at his right and saw his reflection that barely could be seen because of the darkness in the night, the ticking of the clock he know he owns didn’t bother to disturb the…

 

silence…

 

he turns slowly to the window, the dim light between the curtain was flashing…a storm?…He asked himself thinking if that was a lightning strike, but…? why he can’t hear the rain or the thunder? Why it is so…

silence…

his eyes were still on the window when he saw the curtain start to blow gently, he was sure he closes the window before he goes to sleep, but…

why did he wake up in the first place?

Moving the bed sheet away to stand, he didn’t bother to wear anything in his feet since it is his room, and when he was near the window, he slide the curtain to find the window locked as he left it…Was the wind that strong coming in from the corners?...Before he put the curtain back he look at the outside, but all he could see was his reflection…

 

Prmfp…

 

He heard an unfamiliar voice from behind and turn fast to look around his dark room, was it his bed? Was it his phone? He didn’t know exactly what make that little noise, but he decide to open the light switch to be sure, he walk in the darkness like he could see clearly, his mind is unconsciously calculating the measures since he lived there his whole life, once he clicked the light switch…

The lights

Please log in to read the full chapter