Yoochun's side of the story.............

I was there...

Yoochun's manager Park Jungsu, saw that there was a letter from Junsu in the mail.


Jungsu knew how close the two had been at the beginning of Yoochun's career. Jungsu saw that Yoochun would always hurt Junsu.


 Jungsu had walked in on them kissing once,after that Junsu told Jungsu that he really did love Yoochun he didnt want any of his fame or money. Jungsu saw how Yoochun treated junsu. Jungsu felt bad for Junsu.


Jungsu went and woke Yoochun up, also he woke up the stranger. Told him to get out. The stranger turned over to Yoochun who said 'ARE YOU DEAF HE SAID GET OUT!!!', the stranger quickly dressed and left.
 

Yoochun complained about having a hangover, like every one of his mornings.


Jungsu threw the letter at Yoochun and walked out, but not before saying 'You make me sick'.


Yoochun was confused he threw the letter aside without reading the mailers name or address. Yoochun went and washed his face ordered breakfast and than sat at the table in his hotel room.  He glanced at his bed and remembered the letter. He went to his bed and got it, When he read who it was from he froze.


~ ONE YEAR & TWO MONTHS AGO ~


Yoochun woke up and felt someone was wrapped in his arm as if he was protecting them.
Yoochun was speechless when he saw that the person he had been holding on to all night was no other than Junsu who was , so peice by peice Yoochun managed to know why they were like this.


'Junsu!, wake up now!.....'
'what.....' said a groggy junsu. Junsu was happy thinking that finally yoochun was going to recognize his love.
Yoochun got up from the bed. 'OMG, Junsu I'm so sorry ....th-that shouldn't of happened. You know i always bring someone back and have . It was just fun right......?'


'i needed so, i also let it happen' Junsu said that with a big smile on his face which hurt Yoochun.
Yoochun hadn't realized it but he did love junsu, he for some reason remembered every details about their night together.
 Yoochun waited two days to talk to Junsu but when he tried to get ahold of him, Junsu's phone had been disconnected, his apartment had been sold.
Yoochun had lost Junsu, he was angry at himself for ever saying it had just been fun, the last memory he had of his best friend, his one love was him leaving him. Yoochun's partying only got worse, he became a complete .


Yoochun was oblivious that Jungsu had Junsu's number. Junsu gave it to him, only since he promised on his life he wouldn't, unless Yoochun decided to do something stupid.


Yoochun was completely lost, he had lost all hope in Love, his heart ached he can only feel pleasure/lust for his bed-buddies. Never love.

~ BACK TO PRESENT ~


Yoochun finished reading the letter, he was crying he couldn't breath. Yoochun began yelling, flipping the table, food went everywhere. He was hitting anything he could he flipped his bed. Yoochun regretted everything, he had said to Junsu that night. Yoochun slammed himself on a mirror.


Jungsu ran into Yoochun's room, he saw blood pouring out of Yoochun's neck. Yoochun was struggling to breathe, Jungsu tried to help but the bleeding wouldn't stop. Yoochun grabbed Jungsu's wrist and said 'I'm sorry i did this........' Jungsu was in shock he just stared at Yoochun, while he was slowly departing.

'I'm coming Junsu........'