i was there....

I was there...

Dear, Yoochun

I am writeing this letter to you because i know that after i am gone i wont be able to tell you, i also don't think i would be able to rest in peace.

Well i wanted to tell you that. . . . . .I Love You . . . . I have ever since we got into high school, We used to spend every second together so naturally i fell in love. When you told me you wanted to become a singer i told you to go for it and well you did and won.

Your family was completely against it, 'it's a ridiculous dream' they said. I was there supporting you 100% at the begining you thanked me for being there. I would be your one true friend because you didn't feel comfortable with all the strangers.

After a year you had gotten used to being pampered, You started going out alot at first i would go with you, i would bring you back after you would get wasted...hehehe. i never minded.

You started to not include me in your drinking party's slowly shutting me out of you life. I

One of those nights, someone had called me to pick you up because you were wasted. when we got to your house i laid you in bed and began undressing you. You pulled me into your bed, you were too drunk and you begain to me. I tried to stop you. Eventually i gave up and well we had . In the morning i woke up first i kissed your lips, you woke up startled and asked me why i was in your bed . you realized and began apologizing, saying that last night was an accident, that it meant nothing.

Hearing you say that broke my heart. With a smile on my face i nodded and said it was fine. I said

'i needed so i also let it happen.' That was the last time i saw you.

I changed my whole life in order to leave you behind.

The one night that amazing to me was also the one that helped me ease the feelings away.

Well about 2 months after i left. i was diagnosed with a terminal disease. I had been losing alot of weight, and was sick alot. Doctors told me i had about a year left, the damage done was irreversible. I was given medicine but it didnt help, everyday i was getting sicker and sicker.

Well Yoochun, I just wanted you to know why i left, even though you problably never looked for me. Ah well my "Best Friend" I wanted to thank you for being there for me when we were younger before you changed to the lonely spoiled . Yea in a way i hated you. What made me not hate you is that i still considered you a friend in some ed up way.

Well since i confessed to you know in a way i am maybe going to be resting in peace now so enjoy your life and i honestly hope you have been good and healthy......

Your, "Best Friend"

Kim Junsu